The Falkirk FC Thread

Don’t believe any of that Fake News in the main stream media, ignore the fixture list that they have posted, this is the true fixture list:

October 24 Falkirk v Forfar

October 31 Falkirk v East Fife

November 7 Partick v Falkirk

November 21 Falkirk v Cove

December 5 Falkirk v Peterhead

December 19 Falkirk v Airdrie

December 26 Falkirk v Partick

January 2 East Fife v Falkirk

January 16 Falkirk v Montrose

February 6 Falkirk v Dumbarton

February 20 Falkirk v Clyde

March 13 Falkirk v Forfar

March 20 Falkirk v East Fife

March 27 Partick v Falkirk

April 3 Falkirk v Airdrie

April 17 Falkirk v Cove

May 1 Falkirk v Peterhead

#spendthenavybluepoundwisely

17 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Would have put my mortgage on 2 away games to them!

Its a complete farce. Everything in Particks favour. They couldve ensured a more level playing field by at least giving them only 13 home games to balance out the two home games to us but no lets bend over backwards to ensure they have the best chance possible of promotion.  I knew we'd get shafted so I shouldnt be surprised I suppose.

6 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Its a complete farce. Everything in Particks favour. They couldve ensured a more level playing field by at least giving them only 13 home games to balance out the two home games to us but no lets bend over backwards to ensure they have the best chance possible of promotion.  I knew we'd get shafted so I shouldnt be surprised I suppose.

Am I being whooshed? Partick are probably the only club who’ve been truly shafted by the SPFL. At worst we were dealt with harshly. But they have been royally fucked - relegated having played a game less ffs 😂😂. 14 home games is decent for us - 2 away trips to Montrose and Partick isn’t. However if we’re shitting and panicking over trips to these 2 we may as well pack it all in tbh 

9 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

We have 13 home games, and are away to Partick and Falkirk twice. If you have been shafted then what does that make us?

Just now, Diamonds are Forever said:

We have 13 home games, and are away to Partick and Falkirk twice. If you have been shafted then what does that make us?

Shads had the post declaring we had been shafted written out weeks ago.

He just tweaked to suit before posting.

On 28/07/2020 at 13:30, ebobsboy said:

Dumbarton have signed about 3, 2 if you don't count Johnstone. The rest have signed the odd one or two. 

Denny Johnstone is our only new signing. We've got 10 players signed up - but he's the only new addition.

6 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

f**k this attitude of anyone being shafted we were always gonna get two away days against some teams, no excuses just a build a team capable of winning this league and go for it.

Yip. The fixtures were never going to be even this season so it's slightly tedious after the summer we've had to continue to have fans/clubs playing the victim over the slightest of things, particularly when it's an unavoidable issue when you have 27 games.

Of the teams (hopefully!) going for promotion we have the worst fixtures. I really couldn't care less. Home/away advantage counts for next to nothing at this level anyway, and will count for even less when fans aren't allowed to attend. It's good just to have fixtures to look forward to.

Edited by Diamonds are Forever

Never mind the fixtures can we announce some players this afternoon i'm chomping at the bit over here. A centre back that can deal with Goodwillie would be preferrable as otherwise that's us 9 points down before the season starts...

Edited by FFC 1876