The Falkirk FC Thread

I reckon Miller will be a case of emergencies break glass, he needs to remember he's a manager now and not a player.  It cant be left to just Cracks dealing with things on the sidelines

Ken he’s not signing but always thought Hippolyte was extremely underrated by a lot of our fans. Yes he was inconsistent and frustrating but that’s exactly why he was playing in the second tier, if he could produce what he’s capable of all the time he’d have been nowhere near us. Decent pace, 2 good feet and really good delivery on him as well. The petulant bookings were always annoying though and he was absolutely never a striker.

9 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I reckon Miller will be a case of emergencies break glass, he needs to remember he's a manager now and not a player.  It cant be left to just Cracks dealing with things on the sidelines

Most individual managers seem to cope well enough.  I'm sure there's coaches that can lend a hand too.

32 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

Any of the in the know crew able to give a wee heads up as to when we might expect some sort of announcement? This constant refreshing of Twitter is getting a bit boring. 

There's one story pending but it can't be released until the club receive some documentation. Probably tomorrow I would think.  

I was also told that apart from that one story, the rest of the rumours currently doing the rounds are nonsense. 

There's one story pending but it can't be released until the club receive some documentation. Probably tomorrow I would think.  
I was also told that apart from that one story, the rest of the rumours currently doing the rounds are nonsense. 

I was told today from what I would call an extremely sound source who ever told you that the rumours doing the rounds are nonsense are talking nonsense - if you get my meaning.

5 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

So no Blair Alston? 💔

10 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Well this is pish. What a waste of a day. Thanks tho. 

21 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:
I was told today from what I would call an extremely sound source who ever told you that the rumours doing the rounds are nonsense are talking nonsense - if you get my meaning.

BPM keeping the dream alive.

Edited by wee_bairn

TOE wasn't actually that bad a football player. I think had he stayed he'd have turned out ok hence why he's got lovely wee highlights reel for hereford. 

Sorry but can’t let that comment slide. He was absolutely fucking shite. Even dugmeat like Sammut and Lewis got 6 months until they got punted but he was out the door before the end of September. Like a lost little boy wandering around the pitch not wanting to touch the ball.

If you can’t even convince Ray McKinnon you’re a player you must be absolutely brutal.