The Falkirk FC Thread

10 minutes ago, sick boy said:

keena alston and a striker signing this week and some of you are spending pages talking about the common flu??

Right who's this striker get it telt? 

Edited by FFC 1876

2 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Former striker, got to be Hippolyte only one over the past few seasons that we would welcome back.

Nobody said anything about it being a former striker, I just took a wild guess with Andy Nelson.

Just now, FFC 1876 said:

Nobody said anything about it being a former striker, I just took a wild guess with Andy Nelson.

think someone mentioned a few pages back former player, coincidentally Hippolyte seems to be out of contract  or going by Wikipedia anyway

46 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It only had one outcome because Hearts and Partick had no case, as has been proven by an independent arbitration panel.

Are you saying the independently arbitration panel members are corrupt?

The SFA can't hand out point deductions. 

The vote was carried out correctly. Clubs were asked to submit votes and did so. Dundee's vote was in a quarantine folder and was found later. They had every right to change it. No laws or regulations were broken. 

The vote was not shambolic. The Dundee vote could have been handled better, but that was the only issue out of 42 votes. 

It was a shambles with votes going into quarrantine etc. That should never have happened neither should the current state of play regarding votes have been released till all votes were in. It was handled very badly and amateurishly as is always the way with scottish football and will continue to happen as long as there's no accountability for these f**k ups.You'd think we would learn our lessons but no every time an issue rears its head its handled in entirely the wrong manner. The vote to let ICT groundshare was just as much of a farce and yet here we are nearly 20 years on and feck all has changed.

11 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Former striker, got to be Hippolyte only one over the past few seasons that we would welcome back.

Surely not. Guy is a one game out of every 10 player and thats mainly when its a big game. If he couldnt raise his game consistently in the championship then I cant see him being arsed in league one.

11 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Surely not. Guy is a one game out of every 10 player and thats mainly when its a big game. If he couldnt raise his game consistently in the championship then I cant see him being arsed in league one.

No more sloppy seconds for the Bairns, thank you very much. It has only worked for us the once.

13 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

The John Perry of the modern era ! Can win you a game one week and next game would be a liability and as well sitting in the stand for all he would contribute.

Two of the most frustrating players ever to play for Falkirk as you knew they had the game to play at a higher level.

13 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Yup, absolutely this.  Flattered to deceive most of his time here, we need guys that will apply themselves. Look at the stick Sammon gets (quite rightly) for ambling around the pitch looking like he can't be arsed.  Hippo-lytte-weight ain't the answer.