The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Can devine play right back too I wonder? Could be seen as cover for both perhaps.

No, don't do that. 

I've wondered if Devine could play as a cdm before, he's pretty fucking w**k at defending but he's OK on the ball by and large. 

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Do NOT play Devine and Durnan together. It's a fucking recipe for disaster. Two absolute diddies although Devine came onto an average game last season. 

Good in the air but hopeless at marking, keeps losing his man and if a striker shimmies either way his brain explodes like when Homer is listening to Flanders talk about cider. 

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

No, don't do that. 

I've wondered if Devine could play as a cdm before, he's pretty fucking w**k at defending but he's OK on the ball by and large. 

Right, opinion 1 says he can basically header the ball and that's it. Opinion 2 says nope, he's actually ok on the ball.

It's a firm no from me. He has been roundly ridiculed over several seasons for being a joke of a CD, so I'm having no faith he'd be better elsewhere. Swerve, please.

7 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Right, opinion 1 says he can basically header the ball and that's it. Opinion 2 says nope, he's actually ok on the ball.

It's a firm no from me. He has been roundly ridiculed over several seasons for being a joke of a CD, so I'm having no faith he'd be better elsewhere. Swerve, please.

He's not bad at headering a ball, he still fucks it up occasionally though. He's not a particularly large or imposing defender. It's honestly like he'll just occasionally, stop thinking. Him and Durnan together would be the worst nightmare. 

13 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

So today's signing rumours are Aidan Keena, Danny Devine and a former Bairns midfielder? 

Also BainsfordBairn clearly isn't a morning person as he's kept us waiting all day and finally sick boy might actually be ITK...

Edited by FFC 1876

28 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Partick lose the arbitration and it looks like no compensation either. Good news for us!

Hopefully but do they still have the option to appeal to CAS? Have to laugh at Doncaster still trying to put a shine on things even though its taken till a week before the top flight starts to clear up his mess.

It had only one outcome because Hearts (and their snivelling accomplices) PTFC were utterly wrong in doing this from the start.

They had no chance, and it boiled down to them crying "It's no fair!" amid tears and snotbubbles.

Even the member of the panel appointed by Hearts voted against them! 😄