The Falkirk FC Thread

Do NOT play Devine and Durnan together. It's a fucking recipe for disaster. Two absolute diddies although Devine came onto an average game last season. 

Good in the air but hopeless at marking, keeps losing his man and if a striker shimmies either way his brain explodes like when Homer is listening to Flanders talk about cider. 

Why is everyone wetting their pants over Aidan Keena? 

A semi decent 14 games in League 1 two years ago with QP and that seems to be it.  According to Wiki he also had unsuccessful trials with Darlington and Berwick Rangers before Hartlepool took a chance on him.  Even then he only managed 8 games?  

What am I missing?  

6 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

A semi decent 14 games in League 1 two years ago with QP and that seems to be it.  According to Wiki he also had unsuccessful trials with Darlington and Berwick Rangers before Hartlepool took a chance on him.  Even then he only managed 8 games?  

What am I missing?  

1 minute ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Managers must have a nightmare this time of year trying to cut through the sh*te that agents put up in front of them. 

Even The TOE has a highlights reel that makes him look capable.

I was just thinking that myself but more thinking Dennon Lewis

11 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

What am I missing?  

He only signed in january ffs. This thing called covid then came along and shut all the leagues down a month later. How the feck was he going to play many more games than 8?🙈🙈

31 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Do NOT play Devine and Durnan together. It's a fucking recipe for disaster. Two absolute diddies although Devine came onto an average game last season. 

Good in the air but hopeless at marking, keeps losing his man and if a striker shimmies either way his brain explodes like when Homer is listening to Flanders talk about cider. 

I would expect him to be a backup for durnan and hall hopefully.

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I would expect him to be a backup for durnan and hall hopefully.

To replace one bombscare defender with another is not good practice, at least we addressed the right back problem this year though.

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

He only signed in january ffs. This thing called covid then came along and shut all the leagues down a month later. How the feck was he going to play many more games than 8?🙈🙈

Also the fact Hartlepool fans and manager wanted to keep him tells you he can’t be bad. Give me a young hungry player any day.

Just now, AL-FFC said:

To replace one bombscare defender with another is not good practice, at least we addressed the right back problem this year though.

Can devine play right back too I wonder? Could be seen as cover for both perhaps.

1 minute ago, AL-FFC said:

Yeah if the devine thing is true looks like Mcrackens looking for two centre backs who are very much just there to defend and defend only. Kind of like how mcracken was as a defender. As long as you've got players infront of them who will play football I don't really mind that. An oldschool defensive centre back pairing, Darren Dods and Lee Wilkie esque.