The Falkirk FC Thread

36 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Vaulks would be a brilliant signing but can't see it happening. He's under contract at Cardiff and has performed well in their first team this season. It would cost us millions in a transfer fee and his wages will be way beyond what we could afford. I appreciate he has an affinity for the club but I'm not sure he would want to take such a pronounced step down, especially with the playoffs still to take place.

Happy to be proved wrong though!

Manager one day ! you never know.

2 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

According to what I read today normal flu is down 80% in Australia in the period up to June.

Make of that what you will but it squares with your reckoning.

I make it you are making this shit up. From the Australian Government’s Health Direct site:

“While you can catch the flu at any time, it's more likely to happen in the colder months of the year (April to October). The flu season typically peaks in August, but laboratory-confirmed cases of influenza have been higher than usual so far this year — as have calls about flu-related symptoms to the healthdirect helpline.”

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Can't wait till he packs in the football. Can't go another summer of "he's got a good job outside of football" 😴😴😴

‘Makes a grand a week as a plumber’

Hold the bus,Alston rumour might be correct after all.
Il be working tomorrow, and computer time is scarce. If you could give me a ball park time for when I should nip to the toilet and masturbate furiously that would be ideal.