The Falkirk FC Thread

8 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

I'm a bit confused , I'm pretty sure I read and heard on the radio that Scottish clubs stopped testing twice a week in early July.  In fact that DR article says they must now return to testing twice a week. due to Sevco not following the rules.  

Prof Leask on Off the Ball yesterday gave clarification on Football Clubs. They don't have an exemption and would be treated like any other place of work.

23 hours ago, TxRover said:

So, basically, the testing regime is working for now only because the virus is relatively rare in Scotland...for now, because it isn’t going away for a while. Meanwhile, the clubs voted down giving the SPFL Board permission to decide how to sort things out if the virus shuts the season down, and they’ve put in place no plan, we’ll just vote when we need to (worked so well this time, eh?).

You just have to scratch your head at this. There is a very high likelihood that there will be a 2nd wave in Scotland - we all know what the Scot Gov will do then so why go through all that chaos again.   

15 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

You just have to scratch your head at this. There is a very high likelihood that there will be a 2nd wave in Scotland - we all know what the Scot Gov will do then so why go through all that chaos again.   

The clubs don't trust the blazers and are not willing to give them the power. From their past exploits it's understandable.

6 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Sheps?

I can’t believe I’ve forgotten it considering how he polluted our thread but what was the name of that absolute banger who adored sheps on here?

10 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Not so in Melbourne , where the 2nd wave is very much under way. Just recorded their highest cases ever in a day.

Victoria and to a lesser extent NSW are pretty much the only parts of Oz that experience winter weather as you'd know it and are the only 2 states that have significant cases.    

What's happening with the normal flu over there? Was thinking that with everyone being more careful about washing their hands, face masks and keeping their distance, the poor wee flu bug might not have much of a chance.