The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83
8 minutes ago, Morrisey222 said:

Swanson is joining Morton. Unlucky lads. 

You aren't handling us signing Dowds well at all!

5 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

After your mcnulty comments I think most of us will take anything you say with a mountain of salt.

So you're righting off my comments about Marc after a day. Listen to me, I know the guy and he has family over at the caravan park and they seen him just the other night too

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

@Bainsfordbairn you'll have watched a few of the reserve games last season is young Laverty a striker or more of a winger? I could have sworn he was mentioned as a striker on our website back when he got his bad injury.

The reserve team were binned at the end of 2018/19; we didn't have enough players for one last season. 

He's got a fair bit of skill but when he signed for the U20s he struggled to make an impact in his first season. It's not unusual; a lot of the young lads were in and out the youth team during their first year as professionals. He only played four months in his second year before doing his cruciate and there were no games last year.  

He is/was a midfielder who could possibly do a job on the wing, but I haven't seen him play in a year and a half. M&M obviously saw enough in training last year to think he could do a job. I've no idea how he'll get on this season. 

Guest Ecosse83
19 minutes ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

What and miss some of these scoops before the bookies are on them!

The boy has a lot of friends, we could make a fortune!

2 hours ago, Morrisey222 said:

So you're righting off my comments about Marc after a day. Listen to me, I know the guy and he has family over at the caravan park and they seen him just the other night too

Ok that is plenty,either stop spouting crap or you will not last long on here.

3 hours ago, Morrisey222 said:

Maybe he'll do a few odd jobs at the caravan park to boost his wages if he signs part time with east fife.

18 hours ago, Morrisey222 said:

We are getting mcnulty just watch and see. Close family friend tells me

I take it that this is your first trolling gig then? You're far too obvious mate, need to be much more subtle. You should've started mildly, then built everybody up to a crescendo over a period of time.

Far too late now though.

I take it that this is your first trolling gig then? You're far too obvious mate, need to be much more subtle. You should've started mildly, then built everybody up to a crescendo over a period of time.
Far too late now though.
Nae patience, however, selling Marc McNulty to East Fife would have required about 6 years in deep cover.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:
Far too late now though.

Nae patience, however, selling Marc McNulty to East Fife would have required about 6 years in deep cover.

😊 Aye, very true.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
11 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:
Far too late now though.

He's over on the thistle thread now telling them that they're getting Andy Halliday.

Just now, ShaggerG said:

He's over on the thistle thread now telling them that they're getting Andy Halliday.

That toxic wee gremlin playing for them would tip them from league rival to "hated"

I am sure he will get a much better, stauncher gig than that though.