The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83
2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Lads,

Who the f**k is this guy???

f**k knows but he thinks East Fife are signing 27 year old Scottish International Marc McNulty!

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Need a number 10 IMO. Danny Swanson?

Thoughts?

He's always tore us apart when he's played us but at 33 is he still going to as good? But I do agree we need a number 10 that's going to get left to do what he wants like Higginbotham the Farid season. Someone who'll just float around up the park and make things happen.

5 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

f**k knows but he thinks East Fife are signing 27 year old Scottish International Marc McNulty!

There was an East Fife fan last season who made a fucking hilarious post about how their players had immense pace and power and one of their midfielders could "thread a pass through the eye of a needle". Wonder if it's the same lunatic. I need to try and find that post it was amazing. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

There was an East Fife fan last season who made a fucking hilarious post about how their players had immense pace and power and one of their midfielders could "thread a pass through the eye of a needle". Wonder if it's the same lunatic. I need to try and find that post it was amazing. 

He's claimed on the east fife thread his dads a 'grounds man' which is why he's in the know about the mcnulty transfer.