The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

He  needs a striking partner to get the best out him. Not only would he score more goals he would create them as well.

Miller will know this being a similar type of player and am hopeful of an appropriate signing.

He can have a partner on the bench to talk about how he's managed to steal a wage from football for all these years.

14 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

He  needs a striking partner to get the best out him. Not only would he score more goals he would create them as well.

Miller will know this being a similar type of player and am hopeful of an appropriate signing.

He had a striking partner last year!  He's not effing interested so get him oot. 

35 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

I've no idea what you have been watching, but that useless lump is absolutely nothing like Lee Miller, in any sense. There is zero resemblance.

1 hour ago, Ecosse83 said:

The more I read about the whole arbitration fiasco the more I genuinely think we might not be playing Partick next season anyway. The spfl are making an almighty balls of it!

Interesting article on it the SFA have fucked up (no shock really)days are counting down to the new season stalling tactic perhaps

https://the4thofficial.net/2020/07/sfa-doesnt-have-a-leg-to-stand-as-their-own-articles-of-association-allows-hearts-partick-to-go-to-court/

1. A member, an associated person and/or the Scottish FA shall not take a Scottish FA Dispute to a court of law except with the prior approval of the Board. For the avoidance of doubt, this Article 99.12 does not prevent a member, associated person and/or the Scottish FA from raising proceedings for time bar purposes, subject to such proceedings being sisted at the earliest opportunity for resolution in accordance with this Article 99.

Edited by AL-FFC

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Decent shot stopper. Bit shaky on crosses and prone to some real clangers. The most important being in the scottish Cup final unfortunately when he went down in installments and palmed the ball right to Vincent who scored. That will always blight his time with us.

I'd put the blame on conceding that goal about 75% to the defence and 25% to McDonald.

4 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I'd put the blame on conceding that goal about 75% to the defence and 25% to McDonald.

I think he got caught out by the striker scuffing his shot, he was expecting something a lot more difficult to come at him. Should have gathered it easily though.

11 minutes ago, Gaz said:

It was a litenay of mistakes from mccracken not rugby tackling the boy in midfield initially to McDonald's poor attempt at keeping it out. A goal that couldve been avoided if one player out of about 4 had done their job right.

1 hour ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

What? They're a similar height maybe?

Sammon is fast, Miller isn't. Miller is good in the air, Sammon isn't. Miller can bring the ball down and protect it, Sammon can't. Sammon is good at running the channels, Miller isn't. Other than that though...

MacDonald is a media darling amongst the East Coast press cause he played about 5 games for Hearts but he is a diddy. He was at Alloa last season and has signed for newly promoted Raith now. You'd think they'd signed Oblak the way some people are going on.

Those fucking c***s in that video man. For f**k sake. I'm sure I would have had a moment of clarity and turned back before getting lifted, but if I was sat there and we scored the winner, i'd have been over that barrier, probably carried by a wave of bodies like World War Z. I'll fight anyone in that video.