The Falkirk FC Thread

Season ticket info out. Choice of 25% reduction in ticket price to match the number of games or pay full price and be a good guy. Games behind closed doors will see season ticket holders allowed to watch on FTV.

Not sure about this tbh, but only because of my own circumstances with a vulnerable wife. I don't think I'll be in a stadium this year so it might be better for me to take out a monthly subscription to FTV for 3 months then buy a half season ticket in January.  Need to look at the numbers

Guest Ecosse83

Got 3 tickets to buy now, will pay the full price for the main one but will get the reduced ticket for under 18 tickets. 

Fingers crossed will get in to watch games in October 🤞

14 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

Apologies if I’ve just missed this but when will season tickets be available to buy? 

Monday morning I think.

Edit: 9am online and 10am in the shop.

Edited by Rizzo

Good options by the club, I’m glad Strathcarron are getting some financial help from this too. Also allows fans who can , and want too, help the club with the full price. Saves people also complaining about paying full price and losing out of 25% of games. 

Guest Ecosse83
2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I am not sure but the detail they've given is very ambiguous. 

Why don't you ask the club instead of bitching on here about it?

5 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Are Strathcarron getting all of the excess money for anyone paying full price?

I wouldn’t imagine Strathcarron would be receiving the full excess, maybe a fiver a ticket.

What  is interesting is this price structure will have been based on the club charging 20 % VAT in the prices, but it will only be 5% now after today’s Mini Budget, so you could argue these prices should be a wee bit less, although every pound is a prisoner to the club just now

1 minute ago, NUMBER 7 said:

I wouldn’t imagine Strathcarron would be receiving the full excess, maybe a fiver a ticket.

What  is interesting is this price structure will have been based on the club charging 20 % VAT in the prices, but it will only be 5% now after today’s Mini Budget, so you could argue these prices should be a wee bit less, although every pound is a prisoner to the club just now

Is that not for only the hospitality industry though the 5% ?

3 minutes ago, NUMBER 7 said:

I was just reading an article on the BBC website and a lot industry so called experts do not expect the businesses to pass the savings on.

1 minute ago, AL-FFC said:

Is that not for only the hospitality industry though the 5% ?

I read it includes “Entertainment “ Industry too, but we might have a hard job justifying we are part of that business given what we’ve been watching 😂

2 minutes ago, keithgy said:

I was just reading an article on the BBC website and a lot industry so called experts do not expect the businesses to pass the savings on.

Think a lot of businesses have hiked their prices, i can sort of understand the argument they got to make the money back they have lost but for people that have been furloughed or made redundant then if you havent got a lot of money your not going to spend it where as if you lower the prices a bit (not by much but enough to get people to spend a bit more) then your going to encourage folk to spend more 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Strathcarron is pretty much the finest cause available for anyone in this area. Almost tempted to look past the fucking wretches that run the club and shell out given the circumstances. Will have a think about it.

Alternatively you could just donate to Strathcarron directly?

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Alternatively you could just donate to Strathcarron directly?

£170 ticket (south stand) and donate the other 55 direct to strathcarron makes sense both win either way

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Strathcarron is pretty much the finest cause available for anyone in this area. Almost tempted to look past the fucking wretches that run the club and shell out given the circumstances. Will have a think about it.

110%.