The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

The Scottish Cameron Jerome, Mr Declan McManus has just signed for Darvel, think that sums up his ambition.

Tweet deleted now but managed to get a screenshot before they took it down 20200704102700.thumb.jpg.1de84555cb29ed017a009df3e2e7b78b.jpg

2 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Part time for a few players is a good idea.

Quite a few will be looking to go to college/university after this Covid disaster and part time football will fit in perfectly with studying especially as you don’t need to work terribly hard nowadays to get a degree.

I think Telfer is doing a law degree or something related.

We should actively be encouraging this as an enducement to get in some talent.

You don't need to work terribly hard nowadays for a degree !  You have come up with some nonsense in the past - but jeez  you need help.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Dawson Park Boy is why patter like gammon/boomer takes off and stays popular. An absolute stereotype.

Give it 5 more posts and we will be onto Covid 19 again

38 minutes ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

Seems it’s almost certain Dundee will enter administration within the month. We should definitely start sounding out some of the guys who will inevitably end up on the scrap heap. 

Andrew Nelson plz.

45 minutes ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

Seems it’s almost certain Dundee will enter administration within the month. We should definitely start sounding out some of the guys who will inevitably end up on the scrap heap. 

Does it, aye?

Just now, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:
What have they put and which players?

Just a heads up you are working with a troll account here. I wouldnt bother personally

Cheers for the heads up.

Got that it was a lot of nonsense, but wanted to see where it was going!

Whilst we won't allow you to have Andy Nelson back, we have been linked with Simon Murray and I'd be more than happy for you to take him?

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Cheers for the heads up.

Got that it was a lot of nonsense, but wanted to see where it was going!

Whilst we won't allow you to have Andy Nelson back, we have been linked with Simon Murray and I'd be more than happy for you to take him?

Beautiful hasnt worked for us of late. Perhaps "face for scaring rats off a cowp" might be worth a go.