The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Listened to him on sportsound. The blinding logic of what he said unfortunately will be ignored.

Less teams. Less players. Less spectators. Less income will be the result.

Fewer teams. Fewer players. Fewer spectators.

The home top just hasnt got that Falkirk look about it change the red to white and it might have worked but saying that dare say it will grow on us, its not the worst top we've had.  It still looks better than the chequered one we had when we had SDM motors as sponsor. 

12 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

The home top just hasnt got that Falkirk look about it change the red to white and it might have worked but saying that dare say it will grow on us, its not the worst top we've had.  It still looks better than the chequered one we had when we had SDM motors as sponsor. 

The top was not released prior to the 1st game we wore it away to Cowdenbeath,i remember standing saying that is bloody awful.

1 hour ago, superandy_07 said:

image.thumb.png.ad1951510c348b7d8bdfba09140a9de4.pngimage.thumb.png.af0c3c8af309ecc8ed37cf4c34a988b9.png

I think they are both belters, pwopa naughty 90's style 👏

All fine and dandy as a leisure top but got no resemblance to a Falkirk strip.

Home = Blue top - White shorts - Blue/White/Red socks so not to colour clash.

Away = White top - Blue shorts -Blue/White/Red socks.

Plainer the classier !

Red away top  is unacceptable.

Guest Ecosse83

Home top looks better now I can see the full thing, it will look even better against the white shorts. Away top is a belter!

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

The away top can be any colour it doesnt bother me to be honest.  I remember having a yellow one back in the 70s. The home strip should be straight navy blue . No need for all that criss cross pish.

The Yellow matchwinner got to be one of our best away tops

Just now, AL-FFC said:

The Yellow matchwinner got to be one of our best away tops

Yeah that was a nice top. The away one allows for creativity as long as it's not too ridic but the home one should be traditional navy top , white shorts and red socks. Planner the better.

The top was not released prior to the 1st game we wore it away to Cowdenbeath,i remember standing saying that is bloody awful.

Remember it well. That was the game one player did a head first dive into a stack of tractor tyres.

Some club’s new strips might well be destined to become collectors item like Clydebank’s Wet Wet Wet sponsored number as they disappear from existence.

That top was an anomaly. Outside that absolute aberration, this is the worst we have had by miles. Fucking hell.

1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Some club’s new strips might well be destined to become collectors item like Clydebank’s Wet Wet Wet sponsored number as they disappear from existence.

Reading the other day theyve just been accepted into the west of Scotland league no longer a junior side and hoping to progress back to being a senior club.