The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83
1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Whit

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Dortmund were excellent and constantly looking to make things happen. If I was starting a club tomorrow I'd probably take Haaland over any player in the world given his age and ability.

It's better with fans in the stadium but I would much rather have safe football on the TV than no football at all.

Haaland looks a player and a half, can see him at Real Madrid soon!

Haaland looks a player and a half, can see him at Real Madrid soon!
His run and finish for the first(and the ball in despite McManamans assertion that Brandt "just put it in the area" despite clearly lifting his head to see Haaland) was a thing of striking beauty.

Guest Ecosse83

The away kit looks decent but at 36 and putting on about a stone in weight over the last 2 months I think I will pass. 🤣

8 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

The away kit looks decent but at 36 and putting on about a stone in weight over the last 2 months I think I will pass. 🤣

Grown men and fitbaw strips isn't a good mix anyway unless of course your actually playing fitbaw.

Guest Ecosse83
2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Grown men and fitbaw strips isn't a good mix anyway unless of course your actually playing fitbaw.

Yep I agree, 32 was my cut off and opted for a Falkirk polo instead. 

Now I'm a fat fucker I definitely won't be purchasing 🤣

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Whit

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Dortmund were excellent and constantly looking to make things happen. If I was starting a club tomorrow I'd probably take Haaland over any player in the world given his age and ability.

It's better with fans in the stadium but I would much rather have safe football on the TV than no football at all.

This.

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Will wait till I see it in the flesh but not impressed with that stupid pattern on the body of the home strip. Away looks better.

Any reason for a move away from a nice classic, solid navy blue? I think the away looks better to you because the pattern is much more muted. This looks awfully like what is happening in NCAA Football, with a move to “flashy” designs and bright colors to draw younger supporters and such. Seems a lot like Raith’s choice of a yellow away strip recently, not entirely sold on it either. Seeing this, I’m now dreading the Joma design that Raith will be releasing soon.