The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Do you honestly think Forfar voted no so they can have  two home ties against The Mighty Falkirk again next season? Fucking hell that is seriously delusional even by Falkirk standards.

Think you would maybe be better off taking a wee break from posting on here mate. 

Read his post, he didn't say that, he acknowledged that somebody else might think that way.

10 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Do you honestly think Forfar voted no so they can have  two home ties against The Mighty Falkirk again next season? Fucking hell that is seriously delusional even by Falkirk standards.

Think you would maybe be better off taking a wee break from posting on here mate. 

Looks like your reading skills are a bit weary and tarnished. 

Maybe you should take a break from posting for a while....

Crowds getting into stadiums could be a fair bit down the line, if games can be played behind closed doors then charge £10 per game on Falkirk tv (other clubs do the same) so falkirk get £10 whether game is home or away, all clubs do the same and hopefully clubs get enough viewers to keep going next season. The 50:50 draw we've been doing shows how online demand can grow week on week. I realise broadcast  rules would need to be changed and there is a lot of work to be done on players safety etc but this could be the way to keep clubs going next season till stadiums are considered safe again.

8 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Crowds getting into stadiums could be a fair bit down the line, if games can be played behind closed doors then charge £10 per game on Falkirk tv (other clubs do the same) so falkirk get £10 whether game is home or away, all clubs do the same and hopefully clubs get enough viewers to keep going next season. The 50:50 draw we've been doing shows how online demand can grow week on week. I realise broadcast  rules would need to be changed and there is a lot of work to be done on players safety etc but this could be the way to keep clubs going next season till stadiums are considered safe again.

Only problem I can see with a streaming service is that fans are likely to suggest getting together in each other's houses. DPB - 'you bring the beer, I'll bring the nuts!'

45 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

God, that is horrible.

Are you a homosexual?

what an incredible, personal question to ask anybody in this day and age. 

I didn't think my opinion of you could go any lower but congratulations, you've managed it.

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

Only problem I can see with a streaming service is that fans are likely to suggest getting together in each other's houses. DPB - 'you bring the beer, I'll bring the nuts!'

Would increase the Pie and Bovril sales in the area. Cleaning the grease and drink stains off the carpet  might be an issue though !

17 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Hamilton, a good example of a small well run club, decent youth set up but appallingly supported. 
Would imagine that if you remove any TV monies and visiting fans, they would quickly look at administration. The St M & J,s to quickly follow. Suddenly this Sky TB deal becomes...

Well run ? Did they not lose a shitload of money due to financial negligence??

3 hours ago, Ecosse83 said:

Quite funny how folks minds work, 1 person says they will boycott and the whole of tge FFC fan base are compared to the Rangers 🤣

I'm not sure that's the only reason the FFC fanbase has been compared to the Rangers considering the events of the past few weeks.

In all seriousness, with Thistle coming down and Cove coming up, how confident are you about getting out of the division when things restart? Surely some of your bigger players will be wanting out of League 1. Will it be a full squad reconstruction job for next season?

3 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

I'm not sure that's the only reason the FFC fanbase has been compared to the Rangers considering the events of the past few weeks.

In all seriousness, with Thistle coming down and Cove coming up, how confident are you about getting out of the division when things restart? Surely some of your bigger players will be wanting out of League 1. Will it be a full squad reconstruction job for next season?

Bigger players? If they couldnt get us out of league one then I cant see anyone being desperate to snap them up and I wouldnt be sad to see many of them going either.  McManus is the only one that would be a real miss. People going on about cove but to be honest I dont see them challenging for the title next season.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Have we really sunk so low that we are supposed to be afraid of Cove Rangers?