The Falkirk FC Thread

I agree with you guys about our chairman whose been an absolute embarassment to the club.The vote was all about looking after number one which Rovers and Falkirk did.If we had one point less it would have been us voting no and yourselves etc.

If its any consilation i think Falkirk will join us in the Championship with no relegation for Partick Thistle.

Been a tough couple of years for Falkirk and this is the cherry on the cake.

Disagree. The cherry on the cake would be a Hartley inspired Cove Rangers beating them to the title next season.

39 minutes ago, virginton said:

That strategy of shitfesting every game to 'stay in touch' with the leaders under McKinnon really worked out well for you lads. That six figure cheque sent to Cappielow for his services was clearly worth every single penny.

I didn't think that the Grangemouth sequel could prove anywhere near as hilarious as last season's showstopping, catastrophic failure - but here we are.

5140d5d5-385e-441b-bd11-dc3116a5eaac.thumb.jpg.0ebafecd9b16485fbb8bb72868a7aa1c.jpg

b9faf552-0b32-4474-a64b-7cc9e7100a08.jpg.7c45700f0f35f28205f86b93462f0965.jpg

IMG_3219.thumb.jpg.c3ab044e4a6af11467923deae76b95b2.jpg

065fa35e-80b5-4de2-ad54-43675ea2ef1e.thumb.jpg.37cd75d9c48c0c58366458d9464aca23.jpg

image.gif.72940c8e2eeaf5c51fe3609ad6bffa78.gif

That is some chip you have on your shoulder, must come from supporting a club where ‘lack of success’ is routine and predictable.

What a past few days. It’s all secondary to the bigger issues right now but this absolutely stinks.

Friday night Dundee voted against this....vote should be called and that’s the end of it. 5 days they are allowed to piss about and allow for some kind of other proposals to be put forward then change your mind? Emails don’t just get lost. There is an audit trail right the way along and firewalls won’t be pick our the Dundee email rather than the others. If it did then resend it. It’s beyond belief that this is allowed to stand and to be honest will put a lot of folk off going back to games.

Ultimately though we shouldn’t have allowed this to happen. Piss poor start to the season has led to this and although the board can bump their gums this again lies with them. I really worry for going forward as getting promoted was essential

Maybe you should have come to San Starko for a win rather than the draw. The team and fans celebrated like you’d won the league that night. That said I’d be happy to see you come up with us with the reconstruction that must be inevitable after the stance of Dundee . See you at Brockville next season.