The Falkirk FC Thread

Aye, true, we could all be truly fucked. 
That's tomorrow's problem though.
In all seriousness, it's not the way any of us wanted it and it's shite that neither of our clubs, of Airdrie or even Montrose will get their final day in the sun, no elation, no heartbreak one way or the other.
Best we can do is make the best of a shite situation, and it's in Ann Budge's best interests fro you to come up as well.
Pretty much this, no easy choices at the moment.

Just got to hope Dundee's posturing actually brings about our promotion. In which case Raith are welcome to the title.

Only thing everyone can agree on is that it's been a farce from start to finish and serious questions have to be asked of the people running the game.

7 minutes ago, HoustonRover said:

81% voted in favour - I believe they call that a majority.

If you wanted to be crowned champions probz worth being top m9 rather than playing the bitter ex.

What has the 81% got to do with yer chairman's desperate plead.

See how Cove, Dufc and Celtic have conducted themselves throughout, they won't be remembered as desperate.

As for champions, it will read * Covid 19

16 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Almost as funny as your chairman's pleading statement, not quite tho

The * decider perhaps

😂 hopefully that comforts you as you spend at least another year in this shithole.

All joking aside, the Falkirk fans overall are taking this pretty well. Hopefully they can come up with some sort of reconstruction that will see us both in the Championship next season, whenever that is.

The biggest disappointment from this, in a footballing sense, is being robbed of the possibility of a last day title decider, what a day that could have been.

Edited by R.R.FC

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

What has the 81% got to do with yer chairman's desperate plead.

See how Cove, Dufc and Celtic have conducted themselves throughout, they won't be remembered as desperate.

Mate, you've no idea how buzzing I am to have met you today. TOP MAN.

Despo Champos 2019/2020 - kick on Shergar.

3 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Hertz wont be relegated lads , so I'm sure you will be joining us dont get too despondent

There is no way Partick will be relegated, so it's either no promotion/relegation or reconstruction.

If we don’t go up we don’t go up. We have enough problems at our club that need to be sorted. Until there is unity and pulling together we won’t be successful. From the shambles of Lang and Campbell, the mess of Hartley and his scout, and the McKinnon appointment, to the MC fiasco we have been a joke for three seasons. The only constant has been the Board and Owners. It needs to change before we start to move forward.

Maybe another year in League 1 won’t do us any harm if the other stuff off the pitch is fixed.

3 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

😂 hopefully that comforts you as you spend at least another year in this shithole.

All joking aside, the Falkirk fans overall are taking this pretty well. Hopefully they can come up with some sort of reconstruction that will see us both in the Championship next season, whenever that is.

The biggest disappointment from this, in a footballing sense, is being robbed of the possibility of a last day title decider, what a day that could have been.

Who is to say both us won't be in this shithole next season ?

My flights home for the potential title decider got cancelled yesterday, tbh I think we wouldve had it sewn up by then !!

Another season in the seasides by the looks of it.

Partick will win the league next season and the wee Bairns will enter the lottery that is the playoff's with yet another season in the seasides at stake.

Real possibility of Falkirk spending 3 seasons in League 1...   

That strategy of shitfesting every game to 'stay in touch' with the leaders under McKinnon really worked out well for you lads. That six figure cheque sent to Cappielow for his services was clearly worth every single penny.

I didn't think that the Grangemouth sequel could prove anywhere near as hilarious as last season's showstopping, catastrophic failure - but here we are.

5140d5d5-385e-441b-bd11-dc3116a5eaac.thumb.jpg.0ebafecd9b16485fbb8bb72868a7aa1c.jpg

b9faf552-0b32-4474-a64b-7cc9e7100a08.jpg.7c45700f0f35f28205f86b93462f0965.jpg

IMG_3219.thumb.jpg.c3ab044e4a6af11467923deae76b95b2.jpg

065fa35e-80b5-4de2-ad54-43675ea2ef1e.thumb.jpg.37cd75d9c48c0c58366458d9464aca23.jpg

image.gif.72940c8e2eeaf5c51fe3609ad6bffa78.gif

35 minutes ago, MrDust said:

ren't FFC What has the 81% got to do with yer chairman's desperate plead.

Having seen my club win various titles/cups over the years I would have preferred to have won the League outright, however,weren't some FFC fans speaking of walking the League with 100 points at the start of the season? I can understand why some are so, so bitter!!