The Falkirk FC Thread

Anyone with a hint of IT knowledge could get proof of whether dundee sent that email and the spfl received it in 5 mins ffs if given access.

Dundee might have evidence, in the same vein as rangers, that points towards bribery in the SPFL. Lawyers could be telling them both to keep quiet in the meantime while a case is constructed...

3 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Anyone with a hint of IT knowledge could get proof of whether dundee sent that email and the spfl received it in 5 mins ffs if given access.

If going by what is said they could quite have easily sent that vote as an  attachment with a  covering email saying please find attached vote from Dundee with a note to discount against it being a no vote (if that makes sense)

1 minute ago, SweeperDee said:

Dundee might have evidence, in the same vein as rangers, that points towards bribery in the SPFL. Lawyers could be telling them both to keep quiet in the meantime while a case is constructed...

Of course. That was just my thoughts on the ayr chairmans demands for raith to prove they sent in a vote.

1 minute ago, AL-FFC said:

If going by what is said they could quite have easily sent that vote as an  attachment with a  covering email saying please find attached vote from Dundee with a note to discount against it being a no vote (if that makes sense)

Not really. Why would you send in a no vote with a note saying it's not a no vote?

Edited by Shadwell Dog

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Not really. Why would you send in a no vote with a note saying it's not a no vote?

Well when you look at the ICT chairmens comment saying he was sent the copy of the vote from Dundee saying they voted no (in this case doing what is best by ICT and Partick) whilst then saying they actually mean yes to the resolution as they are following in line with the rest of the yes men , the only thing that f*cks them up is they didnt think it would get out and the vote would be pretty much be confidential so they could point fingers at other clubs of being the party who voted No, the end of the day they have a shot of a vote with No so that would lead me to think it was someone else though it being a bit mischief making on bealf of the SPFL and doncaster would go amiss.

2 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Infuriating but most important emails normally are sent with a read /proof receipt etc, not that difficult to find out. Server will have the time recovered especially if it’s only one pc in use at time .

It normally ends up in the Spam filter and most spam filters are every 30 days anyway so it would still be there.and would still show as you said the date and time stamp sent. but when you look at whats been leaked after it the 5pm deadline wasnt a deadline it was only an advisory.

This has to be thrown out as you now have the reason why clubs are being kept down and also shows it doesnt work. even with the points per win they mentioned it the other night on Clyde one and i think for league one the stats were in the region of 0.02 margin between first and 3/4th

13 hours ago, SLClyde said:

Falkirk fans are rivalling the two ugly sisters for how self centred they are. 

Clubs will have voted to end the season due to the minimum 70k payout for prize money. 

Heard you’re all boycotting away games, will save you all the hassle of watching 2 away defeats at broadwood. 

We'll do whatever we fucking like. Thank you. 

I totally agree with you but as said biggest game changer for me is that there will be many many fans just sick to death of these appalling decisions made by a collective set of football chairman who have vested interest In there own clubs, I have many friends across Scotland that are saying that’s them finished with football, should this vote go through. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I totally agree with the article written by Kriss Boyd today, that’s how bloody bad things are in Scottish football.

Count me out if Dundee secumb to bribery and change there vote then on principle I will give up on Scottish football.
At falkirk the football has been getting worse for going on 3 yrs now but I would have kept on going out of duty/ love of the club etc .
We have been disadvantaged so many times by votes on promotion it’s pathetic. Lawless is well named Fucjk him and his cronies they won’t get a penny more from me .

10 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

You would think that after the antics and claims /counter claims, everyone would take some time away, but yes some chairmen just can’t Fck up - You just wonder what clubs are really going to go bust the more I read is it whole of the SPL ?

Ross County :

But MacGregor says Ross County did not experience any pressure, and does not agree with Rangers' calls for suspensions and an inquiry.

"I trust the board," he said. "The board is made up of clubs, and members of clubs that we have put onto it.

"Now if something is presented to the board and they feel an inquiry should happen, then yeah. But at the moment the clubs have to trust their board, trust their executive, and if Rangers feel something has not happened properly then please present it to the board so that they can deal with it."

Roy asking the  spfl bod to decide whether they feel an enquiry should happen into how they did something. Aye that's going to happen.🤣🤣

Edited by Shadwell Dog

23 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Roy asking the  spfl bod to decide whether they feel an enquiry should happen into how they did something. Aye that's going to happen.🤣🤣

well they did give clubs a vote on whether to promote or relegate themselves so anything can happen

1 hour ago, Bantabairn said:

Italy’s football authorities now reporting  that even with the virus beaten, the prospects of any football in 2020 is far fetched and most likely 2021. Tbh my personal feelings mirror this. 

I agree & think the best solution to concluding the current season is to wait until early 2021. Of course, that means no prize money/income for almost an entire year which will end a lot of clubs but these are unprecedented times.

On 11/04/2020 at 08:01, Ned Nederlander said:

F'ck me - I'm not denying that on each occasion we could have done more to prevent the negative outcomes but we've had some mad league defining moments,

Finishing 3rd bottom of the top flight the only time the bottom 3 were relegated, having a play-off place removed mid-season, Airdrie ground share refusal, Murrayfield ground share refusal, Airdrie going tits up, global fucking pandemic!

Have I forgotten any?

Why not tie McKinnon into the pandemic? Without Ray’s ties away strategy and sterling recruitment efforts, you’d likely not be one point back and facing the screw again...and you paid for the privilege, very Falkirk/Raith behavior.

5 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Why would you send in a request for an extension of BREXIT with a note that says you don’t want an extension. Fair enough?

5 minutes ago, TxRover said:

You asked why a club would submit a vote with a cover letter asking them to disregard the vote. Boris had a similar idea.

Doubt dundee have done anything like that.  The disregard our vote would have come as soon as the spfl got in touch with them and said dont resubmit your vote till we've had a good chat. Is there something we can do for you to change your mind?