The Falkirk FC Thread

Raith have handed us a wee boost with that result. They have been scoring a good few, but their defence is there for the taking. We need now to beat them in both remaining games (and no, we can’t lose those games and still win the league despite what the arithmetic might say).

21 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

It was a shit result last week and it's still a shit result today.

Eh, I’ll wait for the highlights to say that. Your game last week was on an absolute mess of a pitch, and it sounds like today wasn’t any better, plus add in a howling gale. On the whole, we both held position for now.

21 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Raith have handed us a wee boost with that result. They have been scoring a good few, but their defence is there for the taking. We need now to beat them in both remaining games (and no, we can’t lose those games and still win the league despite what the arithmetic might say).

Not sure anything was handed, that’ll be seen based upon other results. Your match versus East Fife certainly looks a bit bigger now.

Edited by TxRover

FFC is bigger than any individual or group, so cutting your nose off to spite your face isn't the answer. It is an individuals choice but These so called fans would be better following another team if that's how they feel. FFC needs true supporters!

Well you get f**k off with that. I was taken to Brockville on my Dads shoulders in the 60’s and I won’t be supporting any other team soon. So take your lecture and shove it right up your arse.

Well you get f**k off with that. I was taken to Brockville on my Dads shoulders in the 60’s and I won’t be supporting any other team soon. So take your lecture and shove it right up your arse.
Well said, went to my first game early 70's with my Dad and been a regular ever since. Sick of the regime and my way of protest is by staying away from TFS until they f**k off. If more had done it they may have been away by now so I won't be going to support anyone else either.

All about opinions and that is mine.

Absolutely terrible post.

In the summer I didn’t renew my season ticket with the intention of picking and choosing my home games or not going to them at all however I’m a tit and I’ve actually only missed 1 home game this season but I can completely respect and understand the reasons for anyone staying away and not wanting to give the board/MSG any more of their hard earned money considering the shite we’ve had to put up with over the last 10 years and the constant digs at the fans. Just because I died to go to games and they don’t does not at all make me or anyone a better fan than them. The same as being a shareholder does not make someone a better fan than someone without.

There’s been plenty back and forth about the boycott etc... this season and plenty different takes on it but that’s comfortably the worst I’ve seen yet.

Well said, went to my first game early 70's with my Dad and been a regular ever since. Sick of the regime and my way of protest is by staying away from TFS until they f**k off. If more had done it they may have been away by now so I won't be going to support anyone else either.
No different to myself was carried into Brockville since the age of 2. Like I said its individual choices but stop bleating on about not attending matches!

No different to myself was carried into Brockville since the age of 2. Like I said its individual choices but stop bleating on about not attending matches!
To be honest, I have hardly been on P&B this season as I don't feel I have a right to an opinion on a team I have seen very little of so I have hardly been bleating on. As you say it is individual choices.