The Falkirk FC Thread

33 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You can’t be missing this one sir. 
Saturday night, floodlights, TV camera’s, chance of an upset - these games are what’s it all about.

One of my favourite nights at the new stadium was exactly this against the same opposition. The big rush down the stairs to celebrate in the South Stand when the winner went in was magic. 

Edit to add, not exactly as it wasn't a Saturday but same rules apply. 

Edited by Believe The Hype

1 minute ago, Believe The Hype said:

One of my favourite nights at the new stadium was exactly this against the same opposition. The big rush down the stairs to celebrate in the South Stand when the winner went in was magic. 

Edit to add, not exactly as it wasn't a Saturday but same rules apply. 

Brilliant mate. I’m looking forward to it. 

Anyone here access Falkirk TV through a VPN? How is it?
I coughed up for tunnel bear. Works great. Make sure you're not logged into FTV on another device which isn't on the VPN (your phone for example) as it will pick that up and block you. Much swearing before I worked that one out and downloaded the tunnel bear phone app.

Used to use free ones back in the day and those worked fine, but when I started up my subscription again this season I found all the old ones were crap.

1 hour ago, mic_17_uk said:

I coughed up for tunnel bear. Works great. Make sure you're not logged into FTV on another device which isn't on the VPN (your phone for example) as it will pick that up and block you. Much swearing before I worked that one out and downloaded the tunnel bear phone app.

Used to use free ones back in the day and those worked fine, but when I started up my subscription again this season I found all the old ones were crap.

Cheers. I already have a VPN so I was able to sign up and use the one I already have. Loving the sheep noises :lol:

Stranraer v Raith result next week is far more important than our game v Herts. Raith could go 6 clear albeit played a game more. Pressure on us if that's the case.

Tasty- you took the words right out of my mouth. But we have only won once there since we got relegated. It’s a nightmare of a ground for us.

Would take a draw up there all day to be fair

First time Miller and McCracken got things wrong. At half time yesterday I said they got it spot on by starting McMillan rather than Sammon as everyone could see because of the pitch the ball would be in the air a lot more as you simply could get it down and play on that park.

However, why Hall and Longridge didn’t start is baffling. Even then, it seem to take an age for them to make a sub. We simply can’t afford to drop too many more points now.

Last year we were relegated with too many draws, this year we could stay down with too many draws.

32 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:

First time Miller and McCracken got things wrong. At half time yesterday I said they got it spot on by starting McMillan rather than Sammon as everyone could see because of the pitch the ball would be in the air a lot more as you simply could get it down and play on that park.

However, why Hall and Longridge didn’t start is baffling. Even then, it seem to take an age for them to make a sub. We simply can’t afford to drop too many more points now.

Last year we were relegated with too many draws, this year we could stay down with too many draws.

Reckon we will get 20 -26 points to the last game against Raith. Have a feeling it could be a winner takes all shoot out on the last 90 minutes of the season.

1 hour ago, CC52 FFC said:

Have you not answered your own question re Longridge when you say that the pitch was not conducive to playing football?