The Falkirk FC Thread

If that’s the window shut, be very surprised we’re going that tight with 17 man squad. M&M we trust [emoji849]
Don’t see any news from the three other top teams that’s of major concern, just maybe and for the first time in three seasons, M&M have convinced the board that they can pull off the title with this tight a squad, with the promise of a better shaped squad for next season, only a thought ?

I am sure if everyone stays fit we won’t be far away. IF everyone stays fit

The most crestfallen I have been at a Falkirk game was when we were 2-1 up against the Jambos due to a Pressley og, when they were unbeaten during the early Romanov/Burley days singing cheerio to their fans as they were streaming out just for Matt Glennon to f**k up and give them an equaliser with the last kick of the ball. To be fair to Glennon he did then put in the best display I have ever seen by a Falkirk goalie at East End Park not long after.

We just need to self police. Ie. Knock f**k out of them.

Maybe one for unpopular opinions this one, I don’t really see anything wrong with it as long as you obey the 2 rules . No colours and shut the f**k up. We’re not going to sell out .
But we are going to win. Hearts manager will be very much aware that his one job to do this season is turn them around in the league. They won’t have any ideas about cup winning

Maybe one for unpopular opinions this one, I don’t really see anything wrong with it as long as you obey the 2 rules . No colours and shut the f**k up. We’re not going to sell out .
But we are going to win. Hearts manager will be very much aware that his one job to do this season is turn them around in the league. They won’t have any ideas about cup winning
I think they will have designs on a cup run tbh. They will be looking to salvage something from their shitshow of a season, and signing guys like Boyce will see to it that they have more than enough to stay up. Think they will have their fair share of delusional fans who now believe that they are capable of a good run in the cup, and tbf with a kindly draw the semis are not far away.

With all of that in mind, I doubt you get anyone who follows your two rules unfortunately.

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

With all of that in mind, I doubt you get anyone who follows your two rules unfortunately.

I did away at Hartlepool, Tranmere sold out the away allocation for the play off game. 

It was fukn torture going down 2-0 and trying not to look out of place with mates texting me to slag me off after each goal.

I do fear for us next Saturday in respect of the actual football, I hope I'm proven to be wrong but.....

21 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

What is our current situation with regards to signing players? Can we loan players from England still? Or is 4 loans maximum from any league? Is it only free agents we can sign now? 

The way I see it is its free agents and loans from anywhere bar Scotland onwards

1 hour ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

50 in a block aren't going to shut the f**k up.

Looks like about 50 gorgie minks have bought tickets in the main stand block H so far

Not quite, club had already reserved those first couple of front row seats prior to Thursday morning. Would assume they are for club use on the night. I know for previous TV games they have had a pipe band in etc and always sat them over in that section.