The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Hibs didn’t have a team of cheats with names like Colquohoun and Ferguson in it. Or Skacel for that matter. 

Ive hated Hearts ever since a Skol cup tie at Brockville in the eighties. Anyone who was there will know what I mean. 

Was that a 4-1 defeat when the front barrier broke?

If it’s the game I remember, we had 3 players sent off.

I watched on as Hearts striker Ian Ferguson spat in the face of Stuart Burgess (referee had his back to this incident). Sumo of course decked him. Our other centre back (Davie Beaton) was sent off in a clear case of mistaken identity. ‘Spit’ Ferguson saw out the remaining 25 minutes on the left wing!

Tom Callaghan, Gunner McWilliams also sent off.

Edited by HonestAl
Detail correction

2 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Deimantas Petravicius, give me the lowdown. 

Has pace. Delivery, decision making and final ball frequently abysmal. Had the occasional decent performance and was arguably less crap than the majority of Hartley and Mitch's bag of dross from that infamous summer, but keep your expectations low.

14 minutes ago, AGPar said:

Has pace. Delivery, decision making and final ball frequently abysmal. Had the occasional decent performance and was arguably less crap than the majority of Hartley and Mitch's bag of dross from that infamous summer, but keep your expectations low.

8 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

fantastic at running fast.

7 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:
18 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Can't really cross, shoot or pass 5 yards. He could probably crack a nut with his thighs.

E41AF26E-6AE8-4BDC-A8AA-132A980E8229.gif

28 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

He would sometimes (every game) beat his man for pace and have the ball in a great position, then stop, not have a clue what to do with it and run the other way.

Can't fault his work rate though, probably set up a decent number of Rudden's goals too.

Edited by ilostmyself

24 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Worst ever shot I think I will ever see in a Falkirk strip at East End park, it was probably as close to the centre circle as it was the goals as it went out for a shy 30 yards from goal.

Runs fast and on brief moments he looks like he knows what he is doing