The Falkirk FC Thread

The jambos really arent looking like the shambles they were a few short weeks ago.

Moore fits in very well with their new managers game plan .Hes super fit and can run hassle and close down all day . The high pressing game they play suits him to a tee. When he was with us RM played a no pressing everyone behind the ball pick up loose balls then hump it up field type of game . It would never have worked with moore

37 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

Moore fits in very well with their new managers game plan .Hes super fit and can run hassle and close down all day . The high pressing game they play suits him to a tee. When he was with us RM played a no pressing everyone behind the ball pick up loose balls then hump it up field type of game . It would never have worked with moore

Also let's not forget he was cover for left back !!

I take it the window closes on Friday ?

28 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

See Craig Slater has left Partick, always thought he had a bit about him, no ITK👀 but a possible replacement for Tidser/McShane if he goes.

He has been pretty much McShane since that purple patch he had at Killie for me.

The third tier an all that tho and was he around when Lee Miller was at Killie 

2 minutes ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

Mutch signed extension through to June 2022.

Fantastic move by the club here. He's probably the only sellable asset the club have at the moment and he's gaining confidence with each game (although Saturday he had absolutely nothing to do).

In the story they confirm he's the No1 at the club and for such a young keeper it makes sense for his development to extend that, especially if we're able to go up this year.

Came a long way since the east end Park horror show!

I've been one of Mutch's biggest critics in a constructive manner having seeing him have scary moments in reserve football, first team and highlights and his loans. I said all along if he cuts out the bombscare moments we have a great keeper on our hands, his downfall was throw a ball in the net then make world class saves which made up for his error but didn't really in the world of being a goalkeeper.

He will have trained with keepers over the years that's helped him in his progress, long may it last

3 hours ago, Stainrod said:

He's still murder mind u. I doubh he'll be in the first team long as he does feck all when he has the ball.

3 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

The issue with Mutch was losing the ball when playing quickly from the back. He's either a bit more composed or someones told the rest of the players to get on his level when playing out. I have now noticed players making early runs down the channel when he has the ball.

His distribution for me is his biggest strength, best I can remember for us.

38 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
49 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
We just won 6-0 with a second half performance that showed a lot of promise.
Can we just focus on the positives of that rather than trying to run each other into the ground ??

It doesn't seem like it tbh. Not arsed.

Oh come on. 6-0 ? Surely you can be arsed with that pal.