The Falkirk FC Thread

Did you have Todd wide or through the middle out of interest? LiveScore says CM but they used to have Derek Lyle at CB so they aren't exactly reliable.

Played through the middle with Miller, looked decent enough. Would like to see him out wide but LL and Connolly are certain to start there now.

Todd shout provide decent competition for Gomis.

Did you have Todd wide or through the middle out of interest? LiveScore says CM but they used to have Derek Lyle at CB so they aren't exactly reliable.

He started in the middle of the park yeah but had license to roam forward and ended up on both flanks at times.

Looked really comfortable with the ball at his feet and very positive in possession.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

No surprise to hear Todd made a good start. Look after him :(

Hopefully we can bring him to visit next season.  Quite impressed by him tbh fitted in quite well and not feart to get stuck in.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 minute ago, AL-FFC said:
Hopefully we can bring him to visit next season.  Quite impressed by him tbh fitted in quite well and not feart to get stuck in.

You planning on staying in League 1 aye?

I didnt think you were that far down the championship unless your planning on swapping places with Partick.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

You planning on staying in League 1 aye?

You guys seem to be struggling big time.I presume old johnston must be close to the boot. 

I didnt think you were that far down the championship unless your planning on swapping places with Partick.
You guys seem to be struggling big time.I presume old johnston must be close to the boot. 
2 year deal. No way can we afford to sack him. We're rank rotten and have just lost a '6 pointer' at home. Genuinely expect us to go down unless we somehow bring in a couple of quality players before the window closes. It won't feel right not having our love-hate rivalry with Falkirk for 2 seasons in a row.

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

2 year deal. No way can we afford to sack him. We're rank rotten and have just lost a '6 pointer' at home. Genuinely expect us to go down unless we somehow bring in a couple of quality players before the window closes. It won't feel right not having our love-hate rivalry with Falkirk for 2 seasons in a row.

Just took a look I would say on the face of it between yourselves and Morton in the playoff and Partick to go down.

Edited by AL-FFC

Just watched YouTube post match. Think Aiden should abandon his career as after dinner speaker. Not very eloquent
He quite often doesn't even answer the question he was asked. He has a few statements that he reuses regardless of the question

8 minutes ago, Rocco said:
13 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:
Just watched YouTube post match. Think Aiden should abandon his career as after dinner speaker. Not very eloquent

He quite often doesn't even answer the question he was asked. He has a few statements that he reuses regardless of the question

I stopped listening when he called Forfar a good team