The Falkirk FC Thread

Grant was laughably bad at Morton. A genuine accident waiting to happen any time the ball came near him. 
Interested to see where Tidser goes. I love the boy but can’t see where he’d fit in to our current squad given the amount of CM’s we already have. Can’t believe it’s not worked out for him in League 1. 

4 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Grant was laughably bad at Morton. A genuine accident waiting to happen any time the ball came near him. 
Interested to see where Tidser goes. I love the boy but can’t see where he’d fit in to our current squad given the amount of CM’s we already have. Can’t believe it’s not worked out for him in League 1. 

Do you think he'd be welcomed back given the circumstances of his departure?

42 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I’m sure there must be a story here.

Mckinnon signed him and didn’t play him much.

The new team didn’t seem to fancy him.

Definitely something weird here!!

I don't know of any specific issues, but the general impression was that he never really settled here. He looked happy enough in the summer but as the season progressed you kind of got the impression there was a big black cloud above his head.  I thought it stood out a mile in his final appearance up at Montrose where he was probably the least effective of our midfielders.

Sure, Hartley didn’t fancy Houston’s squad, then McKinnon didn’t fancy Hartley’s squad, and now here we are with M&M beginning the process of ditching McKinnon’s squad.
Please God, make this the last mass clear out.