The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

How low can you go.Surely time he retired with those fecked knees of his.  

Pretty much a regular starter for Morton, to what level is something we can't answer.

Strange to drop to bottom tier

3 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Pretty much a regular starter for Morton, to what level is something we can't answer.

Now that I think, I seem to remember him not playing for Morton much in the last 6 months, perhaps thought that it was down to the PCA he signed for us, or perhaps that something else was going on...like him having a really fat arse

3 minutes ago, MrDust said:

It’s not that strange, players sign for the team that will pay them the most money regardless of the level they are playing at. 

1 minute ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

Now that I think, I seem to remember him not playing for Morton much in the last 6 months, perhaps thought that it was down to the PCA he signed for us, or perhaps that something else was going on...like him having a really fat arse

We're talking about peter grant here mate.

2 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

It’s not that strange, players sign for the team that will pay them the most money regardless of the level they are playing at. 

I'd guess he has took a pay off due to either his knees can't do full time or has had a fall out with Hopkin.

If Queens park are paying more than Morton, we do have a Gretna mk2 here

26 minutes ago, Russ said:

For whatever reason it just be ever worked out. Glad he’s gone now will have been on a huge wage for us and was something like 6th choice central midfielder so good to free up the wage to hopefully get another couple of players in. Only downside I can think of is maybe this means McShane might stay for cover which would be terrible news.

Hopefully his and MacLeans wages can be used to bring in another striker and some defensive cover.

That's exactly what I was thinking when Tidser left. McShane seeing out the end of his contract as centre midfield cover

7 minutes ago, MrDust said:

I'd guess he has took a pay off due to either his knees can't do full time or has had a fall out with Hopkin.

If Queens park are paying more than Morton, we do have a Gretna mk2 here

Don't think so, do you not read the papers?  now we've gone full time, playing squad is being bankrolled by Lord haughey

Farewell Tids, we hardly knew ye.

Alas, the Soccer AM showboat appearance you crave so badly will not be in a Falkirk shirt.

We will always have that time you had Ray McKinnon by the throat though. A close #2 to Aero dick-shotting a smelly ginger ***.