The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Oh to go back to that day of the strip launch. I can't believe I actually attended it.

Full of hope and excitement and 2 cracking strips to buy. Dennon Lewis even said his aim was to be top scorer in the league and the Chelsea reserve captain was seeming confident.

Little did i know the horrors I was about to witness.

Was some laugh, right enough. Two sensational strips and a bunch of signings we knew hee haw about but were genuinely excited about! :lol:

"Mmm Dennon" indeed.

Then I went to the Montrose game... and I wish I'd put money on us being relegated there and then. Could see it as plain as day.

Was some laugh, right enough. Two sensational strips and a bunch of signings we knew hee haw about but were genuinely excited about! :lol:
"Mmm Dennon" indeed.

Then I went to the Montrose game... and I wish I'd put money on us being relegated there and then. Could see it as plain as day.

Remember my mate telling me before the Forfar game that we were going down and the club was going to dark places. Wish I asked him the lottery numbers!

2 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Yes, I can remember saying to my mates at the Forfar game, we look a team of Next men’s shop dummies....

Think thats an insult to the shop dummies, they probably would have played better than  Hartleys Heroes

Looks to be a pretty lazy signing given the fact he’s just left Thistle however he’s obviously done enough to warrant a premier league team taking him on and he’s only 22.

Surely can’t be any worse than Durnan and if he turns out to be then I’ll actually be impressed.

1 minute ago, FalkirkLad said:

Looks to be a pretty lazy signing given the fact he’s just left Thistle however he’s obviously done enough to warrant a premier league team taking him on and he’s only 22.

Surely can’t be any worse than Durnan and if he turns out to be then I’ll actually be impressed.

I think given we have McCracken here he can be coached  and if he does well enough then he gets a longer deal the flip side of it is he does too well and we do end up getting promoted we lose an asset.

9 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

5 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I think given we have McCracken here he can be coached  and if he does well enough then he gets a longer deal the flip side of it is he does too well and we do end up getting promoted we lose an asset.

Two ends of the spectrum here :lol:

Few Partick fans on my twitter saying he’s not had a chance since McCall came in but looked half decent when he played, still young enough and has actually played professional football unlike some ex premier league u23s.

It says an initial 6 month deal so maybe we have the option to extend it

6 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

First person to moan we’ve signed a player released from Partick will swiftly be reminded fans still cry for Robson.

Personally I've stopped crying but I will admit to a wee sniffle on occasion (usually when at a game).