The Falkirk FC Thread

We all know Celtic did this with David Turnbull, though. 

Which is why he's no a celtic player yet pictures were taken of him in a celtic kit within the parkhead. Before his medical result came through and presumably before the signing on the dotted line. 

1 minute ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Sorry. Airdrie fan. I got mixed up due to the fact there’s also a Raith fan on here commenting on a matter concerning Clyde and Falkirk. You’re still not a fan of either club, so I think it’s probably you who needs to go “up the road”?

Not really. 

Airdrie and Falkirk are engaged in a promotion battle with Raith so January signings is very much of interest to me. 

Were we engaged in a relegation battle with yourselves, Forfar and Stranraer, I'd be interested in their signings. 

Thankfully at the moment that is not the case and we can concern ourselves with matters at the top (or near the top) of the table, rather than the trap door. 

3 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Get King Louis signed up pronto.  Our most important player after McManus and Gomis imo 

Longridge is arguably our most talented player so, aye, it would perfect sense to allow him to go to one of our main rivals!:angry:

11 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:

If Longridge moves to Raith it’s down to him, not finances. I’d like to keep him but if he chooses to go to fife he should be hunted and not welcomed back again.

If Longridge, one of the few creative players we have, chooses Raith over us, for whatever reason, we've got problems. I'd have had getting him on a new contract much further up the list of priorities than giving another contract to Leitch or signing De Vita.

Genuinely can’t understand the fans that don’t rate Longridge btw. Quite comfortably our most creative player and only real player we’ve got that can make something out of nothing happen in the final third. Aye he’s inconsistent but that’s exactly why he’s playing with us if he could figure out how to be at his best week in week out he’d be a regular starter in the Premiership imo.

We’re definitely a weaker team without him.