The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

No

Listen to McCracken’s interviews and “stuff like that” is sometimes followed by “but”

It seems to be a nervous thing as it makes no sense in the context of his sentences but I think that he's aware of it and I controlled for the first half of the interview but in the 3rd quarter it went pear shaped and the "stuff like that" count went off the scale.  

I think if "McCracken Stuff Like that"  was a drinking game , you would be well sozzled by the end of any of his interviews.

He also says "obviously" when answering a question when it's clearly not obvious as we don't know which is why it's a question.

9 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

Can’t wait for a month of “I know something but I’m not telling you what it is or how I know” 💤💤💤

After the definite "we're signing Goodwillie tomorrow" statements on several sites recently, I think folk may choose to be a little vaguer with their ITK predictions in future.

5 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

After the definite "we're signing Goodwillie tomorrow" statements on several sites recently, I think folk may choose to be a little vaguer with their ITK predictions in future.

I'm not doing it ever again

8 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Remember when folk were naming potential signings on here and you had a hissy fit about it saying it was putting the signings in jeopardy?

3 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

meh, f**k him. There's only 16 games left so that's no more than 3 good games out of him - assuming he steers clear of injury. Let him be an anonymous waste of space for Raith in 13 games.

Dont forget our play off games too.

I'm in two minds about longridge, some games he looks fantastic eg Raith at home, but can be anonymous in many more. But his stats of 4 goals and 6 assists suggests he is effective, and perhaps playing behind the front two in the 5 3 2 didnt suit him. 

I think I'd prefer him to stay, unless we were able to sign someone far better, and I wouldn't be happy if he signed for a competitor.