The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, AL-FFC said:

So he's not changed any then ..lol.

Tbf to muihead he was constantly played as a right back, but regardless, positionally he was all over the place, distribution was awful, he would lose his head more often than not, but took a decent penalty

12 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

To be fair he still opted to lump the ball out the park instead of to Doyle, Buchanan, or Mutch. But no stupid errors.

If he'd lumped it out of the park last week we'd be 2 points better off. 

6 minutes ago, LauriestonBairn said:

Love the distribution from Mutch! Makes a difference when a keeper looks to release it quickly and is very accurate with his passing!

Compare him to the walloper in the Dumbarton goal.

5 minutes ago, LauriestonBairn said:

Love the distribution from Mutch! Makes a difference when a keeper looks to release it quickly and is very accurate with his passing!

He's very good with the ball at his feet but I do think that he tries to prove that a bit to often at times. He's already made a couple of glaring errors by trying to be too clever, against Dunfermline and Montrose. Obviously he's a wee bit older and more experienced now so I hope he's learned from that.

Got to admit from that first game i seen him against Livi when the ball was rolliing to an empty net but recovered he has came on leaps and bounds for those i think it was Arbroath supporters that said he will never be a keeper for his age he's come on leaps and bounds and has a bright future ahead and seems to have his head screwed on right as far as attitude goes i.e. not a Darren Hill and wants to jump through a windae type of player

Got to admit from that first game i seen him against Livi when the ball was rolliing to an empty net but recovered he has came on leaps and bounds for those i think it was Arbroath supporters that said he will never be a keeper for his age he's come on leaps and bounds and has a bright future ahead and seems to have his head screwed on right as far as attitude goes i.e. not a Darren Hill and wants to jump through a windae type of player

Good old darren “he snorts to the left” hill

Have you taken that QOS fans job of correcting people's grammar?

No

Listen to McCracken’s interviews and “stuff like that” is sometimes followed by “but”