The Falkirk FC Thread

There's yer Facebook maws voting BSLM into the Team of the Decade. Shame seeing Taylor in it cause he's an absolute rocket but on balance maybe deserved. Agree that Arfield can't really be there either having only been there 6 months in a team that got relegated. I'd have Kingsley ahead of Leahy too.

I’d definitely rather see us give Leitch some game time to see if he’s got anything about him. We already know the likes of McShane, Telfer, MacLean aren’t up to much so really is worth giving him a couple of games to see if he’s got anything about him. Particularly like you said with Longridge being out and Tidser seemingly on his way out.
Thought we looked better on saturday during the brief spell MacLean was on the pitch

1- Im pretty sure I can remember their being evidence in the criminal court (was there not something about injuries?)  but the police fucked up with the  protocols so Goodwillie got let off. She actually still got money from the criminal injuries compensation as they believed she was attacked.
2 - Probably because of the criminal court f**k up
3- Because Im guessing most people cant afford shit hot lawyers that found the anomaly and get let off like he did so don't get pursued as well in the civil courts.

Pretty sure, probably and I'm guessing. That's some really strong points you've made there. And funnily enough, all wrong.

14 minutes ago, Lovinnen said:

Yourealise that was BEFORE the civil court case and appeals which all found him guilty and that the CICB isn’t a court of law don’t you?

Obviously, I have no idea what point you are trying to make by pointing this out though.

ETA - Anyway its looks to have been a load of shite regarding him signing for Falkirk so this conversation can be had elsewhere rather than taking up their thread who clearly don't want the cretin.

Edited by gannonball

8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Obviously, I have no idea what point you are trying to make by pointing this out though.

ETA - Anyway its looks to have been a load of shite regarding him signing for Falkirk so this conversation can be had elsewhere rather than taking up their thread who clearly don't want the cretin.

Am pretty sure this is a sign of the apocalypse but i find myself agreeing with a Celtic fan on this

He's pointing out, as am I, that the link you posted contains no information which in any way back up the 3 points you made, or thought you had, in your original post.

HE'S NOT SIGNING - IT'S A LOAD OF SH*TE - CAN WE MOVE ON OR AT LEAST HAVE THE DEBATE ON IF HE IS A RAPIST OR NOT STARTED ON ANOTHER THREAD IN ANOTHER PART OF THE FORUM.

p.s. I realise i done it all in caps just trying to make a point.

I saw David Goodwillie in Molly Malone's pub in Stirling last Sunday night, he was absolutely steaming, I didn't ask if he was signing for Falkirk or if he was guilty of rape so can't add to the 'debate' on here, it has though been a few pages of marvellous entertainment, albeit  in a watched through the gaps in your fingers as you cover your eyes kind of way. 

Right lads I may or may not have spent time on this Friday evening going over where each of our batches of signings have ended up since leaving the navy blue.

Have started with Hartleys summer recruitment of 2018 with all bar one located. 

Leo Fasan - Not a clue if he’s still playing to be honest and if he is the club he’s at doesn’t want to admit it.

Tom Dallison - Crawley town and has played 17 times this season so far.

Mark Russell -Finn Harps in the LOI finishing 9th.

Scott Harrison - recently released from Spennymoor Town after receiving long term injury.

Patrick Brough - Top of the national league with Barrow and generally doing well by reports. 

Ruben Sammut - Sunderland u23 playing in Premier league 2 alongside Cieran Dunne.

Paul Paton - Dunfermline, enough said.

Andy Irving - In and out of the Hearts team somehow.

Tom Owen Evans - At FC Hereford bud currently on loan to Chippenham town in national league south

Dimitris Froxylias - Haringey Borough in the isthmian leagues level 7/8 in the English structure.

Deimantas Petravicus - Okzhetpes Kokshetau in Kazakhstan, not a clue about much else.

Dylan Mackin - Stirling Albion with Daryl Duffy.

Marcus Haber - Newly formed Canadian premier team Pacific FC.

Dennon Lewis - Weladestone in national league north.

Dan Turner - Jobbing out on the bench at Hyde United in the 7th tier of English football.

Rees Greenwood - Currently jobbing out at West Auckland fc the 9th tier of English football.