The Falkirk FC Thread

Thought goodwillie was signing today? There’s been nothing on the Clyde side to suggest a move or that anyone is interested. 
How would people feel about paying money to bring the obvious baggage with him?
I would be disappointed to stop attending football matches. If he was on 30 goals a season, you would still be welcome to the little c**t

Thought goodwillie was signing today? There’s been nothing on the Clyde side to suggest a move or that anyone is interested. 
How would people feel about paying money to bring the obvious baggage with him?

Not convinced he will be signing

48 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s a shame we couldn’t get any sort of form out of Tidser.

When we signed him I expected him to be a stand out in this league.

Agreed. Thought he would walk it in this league. He's been decent against us in the past and played down south with Rotherham. He was probably the one Ray signing I thought that's a belter for league 1. 

Heard from a mate that Goodie wasn't at training tonight... 
Been getting hit with text messages from my son worried about the news as his Falkirk supporting pals have been texting him winding him up, can't bring myself to tell him that Goodie wasn't at training [emoji19]

I’m sure once he knows he’s a scumbag he he’ll be glad he’s away.

Heard from a mate that Goodie wasn't at training tonight... 
Been getting hit with text messages from my son worried about the news as his Falkirk supporting pals have been texting him winding him up, can't bring myself to tell him that Goodie wasn't at training [emoji19]
We trained this morning so I wouldn't worry.

Goody is better than anything you have. Delighted you don't want him. Roll on another two wins [emoji6]
Much like the 30 goals a season analogy used earlier, I would also rather concede 6 points to your assault on mid table than have to tell my daughters why the opposition fans are booing one of our players, then try to explain why its ok for us to cheer and sing songs about him.

I really dont understand the Clyde fans enthusiasm for Goodwillie. If we signed him, he stayed for years and come 2025 I was getting the itch to go back, and folded, I would sit in the stands sheepishly, feeling pretty ashamed and offer that man no enouragement whatsoever. 

What is it about football that makes you actively talk up someone who, in terms of normal society deserves to be treated like..... well a sex offender. 

Do decent, normal Clyde fans act like this too? There are a couple I can think of but I won't tag them in here as its an unsavoury debate. If they read it they can chime in. 

Get Goodwillie tae f**k.