The Falkirk FC Thread

There is nothing to be proud of here anymore. Nothing to get behind, nothing you can argue for in the pub when it comes to who supports who and why.

Goodwillie signing would just be a further confirmation that we are a nothing club like so many others. All that time I have supported Falkirk... Brockville, ousting Fulston, Back the Bairns, Cup Finals x 3, the academy, we always had something about us. We are becoming a no mark club. I wint even mention other club names. We all know. Its just becoming utterly pointless.

Generic lower league shite.

Having taken every opportunity to attack livi as a club with no morals im afraid i would find it impossible to continue following a team as long as this scumbag represented us.  If he signs i wont be back till hes away.

As someone who spent a years working with sex offenders, as the father to a daughter, I feel I second your sentiment. How could I in good conscious say I’d fight tooth and nail to protect my daughter then give money to an institution that hires a rapist...

11 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Oh great! another one who should do a job at this level, we need guys who are embarrassed as the fans to be playing in the third tier and wants to use us to get a move to England or a mid ranking a SPL team. 

Believe me I feel that. I agree with you it’s so frustrating watching players who look like they don’t care. The amount of players that we have had in the last 3 seasons who haven’t wanted to fight for the badge and look uninterested in the situation we have found ourselves in. 
All I meant is skill level wise I feel he could do a job for you. 

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I guess I am in the minority in seeing it as not quite as bad as whats gone before. Although, as I said firstly, I hope the Gomis effect plays because the Partick fans assessment of him is worrying.

I am also operating under what may be a hopeful delusion that we will be signing quite a few this window. If De Vita turns out to be one of only 2 or three signings, and Mark Durnan starts the rest of the season then I will have to agree with your last point.

You clearly rate him highly and have seen something in him the rest of us haven’t.

I hope you are right mate.