The Falkirk FC Thread

it is time to put "The truth (is) out there". You are an attention seeking tosser who has been outed yet again as a complete embarrassment to our football club. Away and crawl up your own arse and disappear  until 2050 or until Killie won something ya bawbag.

I was pretty scunnered when I saw that Tidser had been dropped to make way for Durnan as I had hoped the new management would realise that one of them is a player and the other is a donkey. Expect Tidser to be moving in January now.

Buchanan is barely any better than Durnan and Toshney looks to be crocked.

We do at least look decent going forward but the front two would be even more of a threat with better service from midfield.

A lot of work to be done to get this team challenging for the title.

Can't see Tidser moving given he's probably one of our highest earners , disappointing as he's been. Sadly I think we will stuck with most bar Moore, Leitch, Johnstone (loan out) and if Toshney is out long term probably won't get offered a deal now. Which is a shame for the lad.  I'd love to see McLean, McShane moved on but just can't see it happening in this window. Be a couple out and in at best. 

Mark Durnan produced the worst footballing performance I’ve seen in a very long time today. 

I know Tidser hasn’t been a huge success but in what world does replacing him with Durnan make us a better team? 

Doyle, Durnan, Buchanan and McShane are dug meat and even some of our better players (Gomis, Miller...) are not exactly the creative types. If you stop Longridge and McManus you stop us. 

Awful to watch and easy to play against. 

Tidser should be the best player at the club - more or less.

Unless he’s injured, it’s the management’s job to get him in the team and get him playing. We don’t have the quality in the squad to leave him out.

I’m not holding out much hope for this happening because, and it gives me no great pleasure to say it, sadly they are both clueless.

4 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Tidser should be the best player at the club - more or less.

Unless he’s injured, it’s the management’s job to get him in the team and get him playing. We don’t have the quality in the squad to leave him out.

I’m not holding out much hope for this happening because, and it gives me no great pleasure to say it, sadly they are both clueless.

I tend to agree with this. He’s not been the success we hoped but I also don’t think he’s been as bad as has been made out. We are crying out for quality footballers and that’s exactly what he can be. Unfortunately the fact he was overlooked again today suggests there is an issue and his time may be up