The Falkirk FC Thread

One thing that stood out was that miller displaying more leadership on the field than Buchanan yesterday

He’s improving game on game and starting to put in solid performances both at the back and midfield. Definitely has more fight and passion than Buchanan imo.

Any Bairns take in the festivities at the Plough lastnight? Apparently there was a massive brawl outside it where Christmas jumpered families were flying in about eachother with hammers [emoji23]

Tbf, that’s much more likely to be a Friday night at the Plough rather than a Saturday night. The hammers are new though. Usually just fence posts and other garden ephemera.

Tbf, that’s much more likely to be a Friday night at the Plough rather than a Saturday night. The hammers are new though. Usually just fence posts and other garden ephemera.

It all sounded fairly festive anyway.

In other news, I see DKD is still sans club.

Seen him in Benny Ts last week but didnt think to ask him if he fancied coming back.

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Oh that's just a mild disagreement. Best xmas barnie I remember was at the Big Bar in Bainsford.

Was like a Bar brawl out a John Wayne film. Started with an argument over a pool game. Guy took a pool que over a guys skull who promptly picked up the pool balls and chased him round the bar throwing them at him. Escalated into mass punch up. It was hilarious guys standing slugging it out, somebody got thrown over a table of drink so they joined in, chairs broken over peoples backs - you get the drift.

Well it ended with somebody coming back with a shotgun and firing it into the ceiling. Think they only arrested 3 folk for it ! don't think they fancied 40+ arrests on xmas eve.

Must have been late 60s early 70s anybody else remember it ?

Oh that's just a mild disagreement. Best xmas barnie I remember was at the Big Bar in Bainsford.
Was like a Bar brawl out a John Wayne film. Started with an argument over a pool game. Guy took a pool que over a guys skull who promptly picked up the pool balls and chased him round the bar throwing them at him. Escalated into mass punch up. It was hilarious guys standing slugging it out, somebody got thrown over a table of drink so they joined in, chairs broken over peoples backs - you get the drift.
Well it ended with somebody coming back with a shotgun and firing it into the ceiling. Think they only arrested 3 folk for it ! don't think they fancied 40+ arrests on xmas eve.
Must have been late 60s early 70s anybody else remember it ?

Sure you’re not getting this mixed up with watching an episode of Bonanza? .....

Sure you’re not getting this mixed up with watching an episode of Bonanza? .....

Potential for Langlees punters being involved, so it’s plausible. Just a bit convenient that the Big Bar came down recently, so no scouting mission possible to check out the ceiling.

I see the Half season tickets are on sale again but everyone who signs up gets a free pie and Bovril and a free program. I’ve been a season ticket holder for years and I’ve never been offered a free pie or program.

Considering I stuck by the club this year, I will not be renewing if I don’t get my free pie!

Get the board out!

I see the Half season tickets are on sale again but everyone who signs up gets a free pie and Bovril and a free program. I’ve been a season ticket holder for years and I’ve never been offered a free pie or program.

Considering I stuck by the club this year, I will not be renewing if I don’t get my free pie!

Get the board out!
They can ram the half season ticket in the same place they were to ram the full one.

Tbqh.

Also, the pies are shite anyway.