The Falkirk FC Thread

10 hours ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

That Tidser with another assist yesterday... For all he's been shite or not been playing by my count he's been involved in a goal in pretty much every game he's played👀

Assist of the season back in August.

8C7CA2DB-3BAD-4E76-8D3C-75E649AD1F63.gif

I think Tidser CAN play a role for us, and I agree his performance when he has played havent been as some make out.

The whole assist thing though.... I have a hard time giving anyone credit except McManus for that second goal. All Tidser did was play a pass in to feet. It was all McManus good work that turned it into a chance. To bother about who assists a goal for me it has to be their pass that makes the chance.

Tidser tried like a bear yesterday and was clearly up for the battle. Doesn’t look like there is an attitude problem but there clearly is an issue with fitness. Get him up to speed and we will have a quality player.
Cracks will get him on the herbalife at a 20% discount

2 hours ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

IMG_3667.jpg

Found a card for our friends over the water.

You realise calling someone gay as an insult is homophobia, dont you?

I had my reservations about M&M but I am slowly warming to the duo especially McCracken. He seems the real leader between the two
McCracken has the benefit of having been a club captain and has first team coaching experience. I was surprised when a lot of people thought it would be Miller who would be leading

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Its quite obviously the incest thing hes going for tbh.

Wee joke. No one really thinks all* fifers are inbreeders.

*most

1 minute ago, badgerthewitness said:

^^Doesn't understand why people have an issue with inbreeding.

Fair dues, didnt click at all until you pointed it out tbh.

McCracken has the benefit of having been a club captain and has first team coaching experience. I was surprised when a lot of people thought it would be Miller who would be leading

I wasn’t surprised considering some of the shite our support comes out with

3 hours ago, Aufc said:

Having seen raith and falkirk against montrose in the last few weeks, i think whoever finishes above falkirk will win the league.

Or Raith......which was the case before a ball was kicked.

Tho under McKinnon we would've been 3rd or 4th come May

50 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Tidser tried like a bear yesterday and was clearly up for the battle. Doesn’t look like there is an attitude problem but there clearly is an issue with fitness. Get him up to speed and we will have a quality player.

The problem is fitness will overshadow any good that he does, the difference when Miller dropped in beside him was huge, this from a guy who probably didn't have pre season training.

The problem is fitness will overshadow any good that he does, the difference when Miller dropped in beside him was huge, this from a guy who probably didn't have pre season training.
It does seem that Miller is sharpneing up week on week. Longridge was the same after a fairly uninspiring start.

No reserve football available is a real killer when bringing guys in from the cold. Something that is going to have a negative effect on January recruitment.

Reflecting on yesterday it’s fairly apparent that M&M have uplifted the team but it’s also apparent that to be leading contenders we need a little bit more youthful energy and pace. It’s a big call from our board but better to take a chance and try and get out of this shit league than either on its vine. Splash what cash we have left and soon