The Falkirk FC Thread

13 hours ago, Stainrod said:

You don’t dare speak for the fans only for yourself . I welcome all fans to our club irrespective of race color or religion . Football and love if the football club is what unites us There is no space for bigotry of any kind. Shame on you

This is my last post about politics on this forum as like other have pointed out, its getting tedious but I felt it necessary to reply to this. 

I too don't give a shit what colour skin you have or what faith you chose to follow, what I do care about is that people show a bit of empathy/ compassion towards the worst of people in our society. People are fucking dying as a result of austerity and cuts brought about by this Tory government. How people can continue to vote for this not only baffles me but sickens me as well. 

28 minutes ago, BottiBiabi said:

This is my last post about politics on this forum as like other have pointed out, its getting tedious but I felt it necessary to reply to this. 

I too don't give a shit what colour skin you have or what faith you chose to follow, what I do care about is that people show a bit of empathy/ compassion towards the worst of people in our society. People are fucking dying as a result of austerity and cuts brought about by this Tory government. How people can continue to vote for this not only baffles me but sickens me as well. 

You’ve just shot yourself in the foot again.

what a moron.

8 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

Who all is heading to Montrose on Saturday. I’m still debating the notion.

I'm going, one of my 2 or 3 away games each season however I'm only going to talk Ukrainian politics with our away support and not to watch the football, unless I have enough drink to face watching us.

9 minutes ago, BairnBrainBrian said:

I will be there and Deans will be in no doubt that a Gary should never be allowed on out board ever again.

With the pic posted of him there is a look of John McGlynn about him
image.png.ba37cf52244b92d7a9f0ee0bc76e2a39.png

Edited by AL-FFC