The Falkirk FC Thread

57 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, MrDust said:
I think you have skipped both players were meant to be bit part that season, both of them didnt do full pre-season training due getting coaching badges and various coaching during that period.
Miller who started 3 league games one win one draw and one defeat, the defeat coming in the strangest starting 11 I have ever seen away to Utd
As far as Kerr, did he down tools versus the fifers with 9 men, if there ever was a starting point to down tools it would be then, his whole career has been demanding more from others and probably not pointing the fingers at himself but I didnt see anything in that he had downed tools, perhaps over used. Ayr had the correct approach in getting 60-70 mins out of him which we rarely did.

The fifers v 9 men is a bad one to bring up since Miller absolutely Telferd it in that game

Dont be disrespectful in calling it a Telferd as Miller actually got him and not pansied into him, it was in the same manner as his kinda namesake Millar with his sending off against the Fifers, showing he gave a fuk.

The other sending off was someone you could criticise for downing tools that season

Dont be disrespectful in calling it a Telferd as Miller actually got him and not pansied into him, it was in the same manner as his kinda namesake Millar with his sending off against the Fifers, showing he gave a fuk.
The other sending off was someone you could criticise for downing tools that season
You think Sibbald downed tools under Hartley?

39 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, MrDust said:

You think Sibbald downed tools under Hartley?

Its safe to say he didn't want to be here, don't blame him for that tho

16 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Its safe to say he didn't want to be here, don't blame him for that tho

He didnt, but under Hartley, especially post January once he was fit, he was one of our outstanding performers. I can recall him being superb in several games, not least the destruction of Dundee Utd. 

48 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

He didnt, but under Hartley, especially post January once he was fit, he was one of our outstanding performers. I can recall him being superb in several games, not least the destruction of Dundee Utd. 

Longridge outshone him for me that season and Longridge will always be the 3/4 player for me in that he has it all skill and application, then he fails with his decision making.

There is no buttering up that season tho other than 45 mins against QoS and Dumbarton and a full game against Utd

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Yon MrDust likes to fabricate history when it comes to the Houston / Hartley crossover.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

He certainly speaks for me in this matter

5 hours ago, BottiBiabi said:

If you’re a Falkirk fan who voted Tory just go an support the ****. We don’t want you here.

4 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

Torys are the number 1 enemy of this club.
f**k them all.

Oh do f**k off you tedious wankers.  A decent proportion of Falkirk fans will have voted Tory in the last election and it doesn't make them any less of Falkirk fans than you dickheads.

Just now, BottiBiabi said:

Maybe true, but at least I didn’t vote to inflict further pain and poverty on the least fortunate people in our society.

Would you prefer Labour voters, who voted for a party led by anti-Semites or SNP voters that support a party whose entire raison d'etre would lead to massive economic pain for the entire country?

Alternatively, to the partisan take above..... you could take the view that most voters whether they are Lib Dem, Tory, SNP, or Labour are fundamentally decent people who want the best for both themselves and the country at large. And whilst we might disagree with the decisions they've made for many reasons, recognise that most have made those choices with good intentions.  And vilifying 20/30/40% of your fellow citizens is pointless, narrow-minded and ultimately counter productive to whatever goals you might have.

Of course I appreciate the above will be beyond you, because you appear to be quite thick.

1 minute ago, joozy said:

Would you prefer Labour voters, who voted for a party led by anti-Semites or SNP voters that support a party whose entire raison d'etre would lead to massive economic pain for the entire country?

Alternatively, to the partisan take above..... you could take the view that most voters whether they are Lib Dem, Tory, SNP, or Labour are fundamentally decent people who want the best for both themselves and the country at large. And whilst we might disagree with the decisions they've made for many reasons, recognise that most have made those choices with good intentions.  And vilifying 20/30/40% of your fellow citizens is pointless, narrow-minded and ultimately counter productive to whatever goals you might have.

Of course I appreciate the above will be beyond you, because you appear to be quite thick.

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/forum/124-the-politics-forum/