The Falkirk FC Thread

16 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

since the election the stock market has done well

Corporations and big business rubbing their hands together at the prospect of absolutely gutting the poorest in society of what little they have left due to rampant de-regulation, weakened worker's rights and a complete and total neglect for anyone vulnerable...............................and f**k Brexit too.

18 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:
20 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:
What’s your problem with Tory voters?
since the election the stock market has done well, Brexit will get done and Corbyn will be binned.
Nothing to be upset about.

Politics forum for this pish

I didn’t bring it up.

Just remember, lots of Tory voters support FFC.

7 hours ago, Bairn Necessities said:

One of the great mysteries. Looked an absolutely dreadful player. 

Could be completely reinvented at Liverpool but I doubt it.

I thought Gallagher looked quite good going forward, hit the post with a good drive at Dunfermline. Looked out of his depth defensively though, which could maybe be expected from a 17 year old?

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

Whit?

It was obvious from about three or four games into that season that neither of them were giving a monkeys, long before Houston was punted and longer still from when Hartley came in.

I think you have skipped both players were meant to be bit part that season, both of them didnt do full pre-season training due getting coaching badges and various coaching during that period.

Miller who started 3 league games one win one draw and one defeat, the defeat coming in the strangest starting 11 I have ever seen away to Utd

As far as Kerr, did he down tools versus the fifers with 9 men, if there ever was a starting point to down tools it would be then, his whole career has been demanding more from others and probably not pointing the fingers at himself but I didnt see anything in that he had downed tools, perhaps over used. Ayr had the correct approach in getting 60-70 mins out of him which we rarely did.

Edited by MrDust

I think you have skipped both players were meant to be bit part that season, both of them didnt do full pre-season training due getting coaching badges and various coaching during that period.
Miller who started 3 league games one win one draw and one defeat, the defeat coming in the strangest starting 11 I have ever seen away to Utd
As far as Kerr, did he down tools versus the fifers with 9 men, if there ever was a starting point to down tools it would be then, his whole career has been demanding more from others and probably not pointing the fingers at himself but I didnt see anything in that he had downed tools, perhaps over used. Ayr had the correct approach in getting 60-70 mins out of him which we rarely did.

The fifers v 9 men is a bad one to bring up since Miller absolutely Telferd it in that game

Disgusted at spending money to appeal Telfer. Hope the wee dick got fined to cover that.

Gomis out for two is a stinker.

Durnan out for one is a start.

Aye cani believe we wasted money trying to make sure Charlie fucking Telfer wasn’t out for 2 games. We should just be disappointed it’s not longer.

Durnan being suspended as well is one of the best bits of news we’ve had this season.

3 hours ago, bejazz1 said:

Gaz
I was beside the directors box at Dumbarton and boy did they get serious abuse. Some of the protests were warranted and delivered in an acceptable manner...Other stuff was personal and to be honest an embarrassment to the good name of Falkirk FC. Some of the abusive comments were nothing to do with RMcK or even football related and as an ordinary FFC supporter, a line was crossed that day, some of the Dumbarton supporters appeared genuinely horrified too - they seemed disgusted.

I can understand why the new chairman mentioned it.

I like most on here has been frustrated with what has gone on with the club over the past few years and I feel the only way to succeed is with everyone facing the same direction.

Before anyone starts making sarcastic comments I have no affiliation to the FFC board or any of its member present or future and never have had.

Can you elaborate on what was actually said and who it was directed at? Can’t say I heard anything overly personal so intrigued to know what was said to embarrass our good name