Dallison v Inverness on opening day
Fasan v Ayr (3-2)
Fasan v Dundee Utd (2-0) had 0-0 all over it
Fasan v Morton (red card)
Fasan and McGhee v Alloa (2-2) 2-0 up after 20mins
Mitchell v Ayr
Mitchell v Partick thistle (1-1)
McKenna and edge colliding v Morton

Even just having bell instead of Fasan would have kept us up last season. The single worst goalkeeper I've seen in a Falkirk shirt. 

Off the top of my head-

Dallison v Inverness on opening day
Fasan v Ayr (3-2)
Fasan v Dundee Utd (2-0) had 0-0 all over it
Fasan v Morton (red card)
Fasan and McGhee v Alloa (2-2) 2-0 up after 20mins
Mitchell v Ayr
Mitchell v Partick thistle (1-1)
McKenna and edge colliding v Morton

Opening day gaff versus ICT was McGhee, not Dallison. Totally switched off and allowed Oakley to breeze past him at the back post. Not to say Dallison didn’t screw up every game, and Oakley rag dolled him a couple of times, but the goal itself was 100% McGhee.

Opening day gaff versus ICT was McGhee, not Dallison. Totally switched off and allowed Oakley to breeze past him at the back post. Not to say Dallison didn’t screw up every game, and Oakley rag dolled him a couple of times, but the goal itself was 100% McGhee.

My memory was that Dallison allowed the ball to roll right through the box. He stood and watched it. Was probably too shocked to notice that McGhee lost his man.

Aye, he let the ball come across, and McGhee fast asleep as Oakley wandered past him. Bit of a combo.

Dallison should have cut it out, but McGhee could have put it away for a corner if he been paying attention to what was going on.

Well no surprise folks ! FFC lost 700k in the last financial year and we can expect the same if not worse next year.

Not sustainable and the club is in a very precarious position.

We have to face some home truths.

Minimal assets as we are minor stakeholders in the stadium.

Playing squad worthless with zero sell on value.

Poor set of accounts over the last 3 years.

As a going concern we are worthless.

Not good reading I know and will take many years to put right.

All we can do is support the team and management in getting us promoted and hope against hope for new owners with a plan and the cash to back it up.

3 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Well no surprise folks ! FFC lost 700k in the last financial year and we can expect the same if not worse next year.

All we can do is support the team and management in getting us promoted and hope against hope for new owners with a plan and the cash to back it up.

Given that a loss of that size is in excess of the likely loss from the fall from the Championship, it does bode poorly for any hope to do much better than mid-pack in the Championship for a few years, without a new sugar daddy owner. What is the net loss under this leadership over the past three years? 

30 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Must agree.

His use of the word ‘stuff’ becomes terribly wearing.

It shows a lack of vocabulary or maybe just a West of Scotland trait.

Disagree. It needs fixing but it’s purely a nerves thing. I used to say it all the time when first doing interviews for jobs, and only realized I said it so often when I first caught myself saying it. Can’t blame him, some people aren’t first time naturals in interview environments, nothing to do with having a poor vocabulary 

55 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

we can expect the same if not worse next year.

My understanding is this isn't true. We made a loss because we chose to spend the nest egg, but as long as we don't have the same payoffs / staff turnover this year that will be a one-off.

Remember the budget was described as "break even" at the start of the season. I have a wee suspicion that we may actually be performing slightly better than that on the balance sheet right now. 

It's an obvious question for the AGM though. Are we on target to break even at the end of the season? And if we don't go up what happens with the budget next season? I won't be there but I'll be interested to hear what gets said. 

Just now, Bainsfordbairn said:

My understanding is this isn't true. We made a loss because we chose to spend the nest egg, but as long as we don't have the same payoffs / staff turnover this year that will be a one-off.

Remember the budget was described as "break even" at the start of the season. I have a wee suspicion that we may actually be performing slightly better than that on the balance sheet right now. 

It's an obvious question for the AGM though. Are we on target to break even at the end of the season? And if we don't go up what happens with the budget next season? I won't be there but I'll be interested to hear what gets said. 

The only way we will break even this season is due to the vaulks cash and concert money I would think.  We've got a management team  now to pay off too. There is not a hope in hell we will have a break even budget without extra cash coming in. This season we will be okay due to that extra money but f we don' go up then we'll need to look at huge cuts as I doubt we will see any more cash from player sales, addons etc and the last two seasons have seen approx 600k losses without player/concert money.

Well M AND M weren’t wrong about the intensity of the training. I watched them a few times with McKinnon and it was like a Sunday picnic compared to this. Smiles on their faces to.

Dixon in beast mode.

Of course its too early to assume this translates into results, or even that it will make any difference. But the team had a look under McKinnon. A real lack of anyone playing with any sort of intensity bar two or three.

It would be nice to see the whole team set up to really go at an opponent for 90 minutes with proper pace and desire. Its all been a bit going through the motions so far.

1 hour ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Well M AND M weren’t wrong about the intensity of the training. I watched them a few times with McKinnon and it was like a Sunday picnic compared to this. Smiles on their faces to.

Dixon in beast mode.

Oh please …..are we going to be shown pictures of a beaming Tidser as well .

Not falling for that again.

Let's see how we do in the real matches against decent shit opposition.

Oh please …..are we going to be shown pictures of a beaming Tidser as well .
Not falling for that again.
Let's see how we do in the real matches against decent shit opposition.

That for the rest of the season is all that matters. The only good smile on a player’s face is when we score and win. As you say, we’ve seen all the bonhomie stuff before.

Of course its too early to assume this translates into results, or even that it will make any difference. But the team had a look under McKinnon. A real lack of anyone playing with any sort of intensity bar two or three.

It would be nice to see the whole team set up to really go at an opponent for 90 minutes with proper pace and desire. Its all been a bit going through the motions so far.

Think that all stems from McKinnon’s less than thorough approach. While we aren’t asking for Wallace’s Gullane sands training, it was clear the players were delivering what McKinnon was prepared to accept.

31 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It would be nice to see the team play a dominating high tempo pressing game along the lines you suggest. But with the exception of McManus we don't have the players to do it.

3 or 4 younger players coming in with 4 or 5 shifted out then maybe.

We should have worked the stamina out of the opposition in games and increasing the goal average in the last 20 minutes of games.

But we are where we are and must work with what we have got until the management situation is sorted.

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Is David ‘and stuff like that’ McCracken still on interview duties? Someone from media needing to have a word.

I picked up on this when he was a Falkirk player - it's hilarious.

Unless of course it's some sort of nervous tick , then it's not hilarious.

And stuff like that. 

2 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Wow , imagine if Mark Campbell had actually taken over with this as a base  - how much more shit would we be in , probably dead in 18 months with that mentalist in charge.

#thankswilliam

#brooklyncoffee