The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Haber had done well at a far higher level and was just a lazy b*****d who want interested. 

Can't remember who we were playing but there was one game where he had a chance missed, the ball was still in play to chase down and he just stood and looked at it. How this guy ever got near a professional football club I will never know. 

11 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

Can't remember who we were playing but there was one game where he had a chance missed, the ball was still in play to chase down and he just stood and looked at it. How this guy ever got near a professional football club I will never know. 

Remember his attempt to 'clear' the ball off the goal line v Dundee Utd at Tannadice?

25 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

He was never prolific goalscorer but he played about 150 games  in league one down south so he must've had something about him. To me he just wasn't interested in playing for a side fighting relegation in the Scottish championship.

2 hours ago, lanky_ffc said:

Just remembered Rees Greenwood. 3 subs appearances under Hartley, didn't play a single minute for Ray and never seen again after September.

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

He never looked that bad either compared to some of the other dross he kept playing.

Was the rumour not that he was a "Billy Big Baws"? To be fair, any one of us on here could lay fair claim to that, with what was being dished up.

It was surprising he wasn't really given a run of games on the left, with Robson, as they'd both played together at Sunderland.

But that was maybe thinking logically?

Against Ayr United. The defender tackled him and was grounded. Haber walked away from the ball even though it was still in play. A howler from Mitchell cost us that day. Must have been a record amount of points lost due to individual howlers last season.

1 hour ago, LauriestonBairn said:

Against Ayr United. The defender tackled him and was grounded. Haber walked away from the ball even though it was still in play. A howler from Mitchell cost us that day. Must have been a record amount of points lost due to individual howlers last season.

Fasan alone i would say single handedly relegated us due to being consistently shit, how he ever made a career or being a professional goalkeeper i will never know.

Fasan alone i would say single handedly relegated us due to being consistently shit, how he ever made a career or being a professional goalkeeper i will never know.

Aye as absolutely howling as we were last season if we had Harry Burgoyne for the season instead of that joker Fasan we probably end up finishing 6th.

He was on the books at Celtic for 7 year. Mental.

What’s the deal with Marshmallo? Is he generally just a wee fanny? He didn’t agree with my statement about our game v Linlithgow and since then he’s been jumping on and red dotting my posts.

But not just football related ones, ones related to my daughter, health etc. Really fucking tragic if you ask me. Is he normally like that or no?

21 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Kenny Miller now looking at putting his name in for the Manager:

http://www.footballnewshound.com/View.aspx?Si=11&Ap=Common&Al=newsview.html&Un=Falkirk&NI=5351178

happy with the Miller we have in the manager seat at the moment

The media have no idea who's applied, or being considered for interview, so there's been a few "here's a guy who might be considering it" stories.

Utter drivel. It's nothing more than clickbait.

20 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

The media have no idea who's applied, or being considered for interview, so there's been a few "here's a guy who might be considering it" stories.

Utter drivel. It's nothing more than clickbait.

I sincerely hope you're right but with Loose Lips Lex around you never know for sure!

17 hours ago, LauriestonBairn said:

Aye that's the one the whole South Stand was silence in disbelief after screaming that the ball was still in play and he just stood there. Unreal to think how many errors like that cost us.

Aye that's the one the whole South Stand was silence in disbelief after screaming that the ball was still in play and he just stood there. Unreal to think how many errors like that cost us.

Off the top of my head-

Dallison v Inverness on opening day
Fasan v Ayr (3-2)
Fasan v Dundee Utd (2-0) had 0-0 all over it
Fasan v Morton (red card)
Fasan and McGhee v Alloa (2-2) 2-0 up after 20mins
Mitchell v Ayr
Mitchell v Partick thistle (1-1)
McKenna and edge colliding v Morton

3 minutes ago, LauriestonBairn said:

Off the top of my head-

Dallison v Inverness on opening day
Fasan v Ayr (3-2)
Fasan v Dundee Utd (2-0) had 0-0 all over it
Fasan v Morton (red card)
Fasan and McGhee v Alloa (2-2) 2-0 up after 20mins
Mitchell v Ayr
Mitchell v Partick thistle (1-1)
McKenna and edge colliding v Morton

On the last 1 the ref should have stopped play as it was a head knock.