The Falkirk FC Thread

16 hours ago, bairn88 said:

Him and that Harrison lump were the only 2 of that Hartley team I didn’t passionately hate 

Never hated any of them. They were playing above their standard and it showed. In their position they got a chance and it would be a no brainer to give it a go.

Always had time for Brough though and looked the best of the signings and had the best chance of making it.

Mind we signed that Dumbuya c**t this time last year? A few unused sub appearances and disappeared in January. The f**k was that about?

Can’t say I ‘hated’ any of them apart from Lewis and Haber. Effort on a Saturday was never an issue amongst the majority; sadly they were just fucking hopeless.

Leo Fasan surely?

That big diddy getting himself sent off at Cappielow last season still gets me seething.

13 minutes ago, Russ said:

Mind we signed that Dumbuya c**t this time last year? A few unused sub appearances and disappeared in January. The f**k was that about?

Leo Fasan surely?

That big diddy getting himself sent off at Cappielow last season still gets me seething.

I was more thinking the game against Ayr United 2 nil up and he gifts them 3 goals, Goalkeeper by f**k slept with one more like

14 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Seen that but if you look at the other names its the names that have been mentioned on here thrown in with the Gary MacAllister one, I think if M&M do a good enough job give them the gig till the end of the season then see where we are.  It would be typical of these f*ckers to stitch the 2 of them up make them think they are going to get the gig permanently then appoint someone else, they cant do anything without pissing someone off. Yogi, Gow, Fans 

Another guess by the slowly dying FH. Judging by the borefest that Iceland served up in recent tournaments we should stay clear of this guy. The full country went mental celebrating 0-0 draws in every qualifier and group game....Mind you, the other option was to stay home and chew on Reindeer Balls😖

Another guess by the slowly dying FH. Judging by the borefest that Iceland served up in recent tournaments we should stay clear of this guy. The full country went mental celebrating 0-0 draws in every qualifier and group game....Mind you, the other option was to stay home and chew on Reindeer Balls[emoji37]
We should avoid him because of a tenuous link with a country that's punched lightyears above its weight over the last few years?

You ok?

Another guess by the slowly dying FH. Judging by the borefest that Iceland served up in recent tournaments we should stay clear of this guy. The full country went mental celebrating 0-0 draws in every qualifier and group game....Mind you, the other option was to stay home and chew on Reindeer Balls[emoji37]

The f**k is this?

20 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Never hated any of them. They were playing above their standard and it showed. In their position they got a chance and it would be a no brainer to give it a go.

Always had time for Brough though and looked the best of the signings and had the best chance of making it.

Haber had done well at a far higher level and was just a lazy b*****d who want interested.