The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, inreganhendrywetrust said:

2 games played this season and we are still unbeaten against you inbred clowns... so have a think about what your saying

Yous are fucking shite, no one knows or cares who Reagan Henry is except yer maw.

11 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Him and that Harrison lump were the only 2 of that Hartley team I didn’t passionately hate 

I quite liked Petra and took some amount of scud over it tbh. 

I nyears to come it will be fun to be reminded of last season and guys who you had totally forgot played for us... Even under Ray. The otehr night I was trying to think of who played at the back for us and it took me ages to remember that we had Big Edge. 

At thhe time of typing this I have no earthly idea who played at right back after January. Will edit when I remember.

15 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Him and that Harrison lump were the only 2 of that Hartley team I didn’t passionately hate 

Might be because of the fact they were the best of a bad bunch actually wanted Harrison to do well and Brough looked as if he was starting to adjust to the Scottish game the rest showed absolutely no sign of improvement,  Dallison done better as a forward the game he played in that position, than he did a defender.

I think it was more to the fact he troubled our defence more than anyone elses and he was on our side.

Edited by AL-FFC

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I quite liked Petra and took some amount of scud over it tbh. 

I nyears to come it will be fun to be reminded of last season and guys who you had totally forgot played for us... Even under Ray. The otehr night I was trying to think of who played at the back for us and it took me ages to remember that we had Big Edge. 

At thhe time of typing this I have no earthly idea who played at right back after January. Will edit when I remember.

I’m pretty sure Kidd and McGhee played at RB on occasion under McKinnon.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

McGhee!!! Fucking hell... The one I actively wanted us to keep😄

2019 Guess Who game, patented here and now.

Thats the Falkirk FC Calender for 2020 or the past 2 seasons the hitlist i dont think anyo f the players managed to survive a full year at the club.

3 hours ago, wee_bairn said:

We’ve already beaten Stranraer away from home 3-0 under Ray... 

Ray would have won both games comfortably. Next Saturday away to East Fife is the first real test for M&M.

With that logic, we beat Dumbarton 6-0 but then scraped an undeserving 1-1 draw only weeks later. I wouldn’t be too sure of any points v Stranraer if he was still in charge 

Guest Ecosse83
10 hours ago, inreganhendrywetrust said:

2 games played this season and we are still unbeaten against you inbred clowns... so have a think about what your saying

f**k me you League 1 regulars are a touchy bunch!

To be fair if we became a League 1 size team id be depressed as f**k as well 🙈

Edited by Ecosse83

On 28/11/2019 at 06:04, Hank von Hell said:

My thoughts & opinions only:

1.  It maybe slightly unfair to castigate the MSG as a whole as they are obviously fractured. Indeed it was stated some members (the Moffets) would not accept MC and vetoed the deal - so for saving us from that nightmare  should be thanked. Obviously the rest of them are barstewards. 
  2. As we have no academy and no saleable players any more (CC's Busted Brentford Model), I am hoping the summer gigs will plug the hole in the finances. Unless we have completely dropped our pants to the promoters coz we are desperate. Why else would The Killers come to Falkirk?
  3. Still no idea why M&M would leave their jobs for interim positions - give them the jobs(s) until the end of the season. So weird.
  4. I am slightly scared by the fact that MC has not taken down his pinned tweet about taking over FFC and has went all quiet. Does he smell blood with our financial position and is hoping to pick up the club for a pound like his fellow charlatans Steve Dale & Craig Whyte (I am sure they are in an evil club somewhere).      
  5. EdiBairn's reincarnation is well overdue.

John Park was at the game on Saturday he walked past me as I was going in to the stadium. 

MC revised bid incoming!!

22 hours ago, brokeville said:

I’d give M&M the job now and allow them to make some changes in January. For me a bigger risk would be to bring someone else now.

Changes in January!!! have you seen the accounts. I will be very surprised if they are allowed to bring in anyone come Jan (even though we have a few out of contract). Anyone that we do bring in will be scaping the barrel types. 

4 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

John Park was at the game on Saturday he walked past me as I was going in to the stadium. 

MC revised bid incoming!!

according to a director I spoke to, JP has been working with the board directly and its possible he may well be our new director of Football and that MC had him duped along with everyone else. 

2 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

according to a director I spoke to, JP has been working with the board directly and its possible he may well be our new director of Football and that MC had him duped along with everyone else. 

We can't afford a director of football. 

14 hours ago, wee_bairn said:

We’ve already beaten Stranraer away from home 3-0 under Ray... 

Ray would have won both games comfortably. Next Saturday away to East Fife is the first real test for M&M.

Methil are seriously off the boil, and the test may not be there right now. The week after we’re somehow winning while off form too...the real test may be the post-Christmas match with Airdrie.

26 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

Emmmm………not everyone else. There was at least half a dozen of us on here onto him from the start.