The Falkirk FC Thread

At any AGM they need to answer for not just the conduct of the MC debacle, but the reasons why BtB, the patrons and Alan Gows bid where treted in such a contemptuous way in favour of a guy who was a complete fucking charlatan.

We should be rid of these fuckers already yet here they are, getting ready to be all indignant once again at an AGM that anyone questions their methods.

Just now, Bantabairn said:

I’m assuming that if we have no credibility with banks ( not sure about this) who’s funding the losses 2019, and 2020 ?

I presume the cash received for Vaulks will have been used to some extent.  The bod did say they would cover any required money in the budget this season till a new owner was found so that may be the case also.

Remind me how that compares to last year's number? Was it around 100k last year or something like that?

We made 163k last season.

That was the result of Kingsley to Hull and a SC Qtr final.

27 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I didn’t think we had much, if any, cash in the bank. So who’s funding this overspend and who is the club liable to settle this with?
Interesting how close this coincides with the attempt to dilute shares and bring in around 800k through fan contributions. Wonder what happened to that?

I'm no accounting expert mate but cash at bank on the 31st of May 2018 was put at 631k approx and 135k approx 31st of May 2019.

Just now, Dawson Park Boy said:

Yes - seriously worrying and, as usual, virtually no detail within the Accounts.

This AGM should be a humdinger!

Its bare minimum again. We used to get the full details every year but now they are desperate to keep as much under raps as possible.

8 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Its bare minimum again. We used to get the full details every year but now they are desperate to keep as much under raps as possible.

I have raised this point at the last 2 or 3 AGM’s and have been stonewalled every time.

you are correct that we used to get a decent amount of analysis but since AT took over dealing with the Accounts, they have reverted to providing only the statutory minimum.

worrying!

This on 4K home crowds.
Just how calamitous a position would the club be in with a fall off in the number of mugs trooping along every week irrespective of the pish on the park and the BoD / MSG antics.
Shows how blind they are, or how arrogant, since they absolutely do not deserve the parachute that those big crowds provide.

They have made an utter c**t of it and it would be so much worse if not for the fans who they clearly hold in such contempt.

Folk keep pointing out that sone of these people have made millions etc... Its becoming clearer all the time that they have no fucking idea how to run a football club any way except into the ground.

Last years were only balanced out with these add ons, when are we ever going to gain add ons like these with the current set up?

Edit to add possibly next years boosted with Vaulks move to Cardiff.

9D949165-3D86-4195-B645-417B72F5686D.jpeg

Edited by gav-ffc

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm no accounting expert mate but cash at bank on the 31st of May 2018 was put at 631k approx and 135k approx 31st of May 2019.

It's unsustainable and similar loss at the end of this accounting year must be a possibility.

We must go up this season, no if's but's about it. If we don't !

Worst case scenario Administration Best case Part time.

We are not a good financial risk for lenders for the simple reason we have no assets.

At least when we had Brockville we could borrow using it as security.

Was always opposed to leaving Brockville because of that.

Surely they cannot possibly expect to get full price for their shares from any potential buyer given the state of the club finances.
A token fee with all other monies going to stabilise the situation must be the deal for any takeover.
Any of this shower of incompetents looking to profit from the sale of the club need to take a long hard look at themselves and their performance whilst ruining our club.

Surely they cannot possibly expect to get full price for their shares from any potential buyer given the state of the club finances.
A token fee with all other monies going to stabilise the situation must be the deal for any takeover.
Any of this shower of incompetents looking to profit from the sale of the club need to take a long hard look at themselves and their performance whilst ruining our club.
Aye but.... but 20 years ago.....