The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, spud131 said:

To be fair I'm sure at the start of Hartley's reign he put out a total honking team that beat Dundee Utd 6-1 (I think). And we don't speak of his managerial record after that!

Aye back 5 with Kidd in midfield.

1 hour ago, Armand 2 said:

Is it just me or is Falkirk -1 at 8/11 incredibly generous? I know you boys haven't been great but surely got enough in the tank to win comfortably tonight...?

Went for -3 at 10/3 thinking the new management might give them a fillip to express themselves. Looks like the old "sort out the defence first" management mantra is the project for tonight. ^_^

Guest Ecosse83
8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Sidelining the folk most guilty of putting in zero effort? (Tidser and Telfer)

Valid point to be fair. I'd be hoping the new management team would get a spark from them but maybe didn't see enough in training. 

Valid point to be fair. I'd be hoping the new management team would get a spark from them but maybe didn't see enough in training. 

Perhaps they havent got the team they wanted tonight but maybe went in on Monday and laid down the requirements to get in the starting 11 and stuck to it?

To be fair I'm sure at the start of Hartley's reign he put out a total honking team that beat Dundee Utd 6-1 (I think). And we don't speak of his managerial record after that!

He had played about 10 games before that

Mutch
Doyle - Durnan - Buchanan - Dixon
Toshney - Gomis - Millar
Longridge - Sammon - McManus

I think they'll be expecting a battle in the middle of the park
This seems the most likely to me. Lithgy have some big lumps in midfield apparently who would likely ragdoll McShane and Telfer, so Miller and toshney in there to compete physically.

I've been wanting toshney to get a run out as a defensive mid for a while now actually.