The Falkirk FC Thread

Every appointment in football is a risk.

Absolutely. I thought Hartley was a calculated risk that was hard to argue against. As a man, the consensus seems to be very negative. As a manager, he had done some good things, but unfortunately, he saved the worst of his decision making until he was with us.

McKinnon. I would have thought even a mild interrogation of his track record would have raised concerns. It seems his purple patch of six months at Raith made his less than convincing times at Brechin and DU almost invisible.

Already excited for you lot getting carried away after a couple of wins, changing your avatars and creating nicknames for Lee Miller, before wanting him sacked this time next year. It happened with Hartley and it happened with McKinnon.

Bloody hell. You really are struggling with how this sort of thing works.
I particularly liked your “ creating nicknames for Lee Miller”. Yep, that was created 15 years ago in preparation for this very moment.

Just now, Wee Jockie said:

Not so easy with the diddies is it?

We have just fired our manager for gross incompetence and we are only three points off the top of the table. It is a horrifically badly assembled Falkirk squad off to a bad start and we are one win away from the lead. It is a crap, crap league.

1 minute ago, CC52 FFC said:

Does anyone know what the plan B is incase Miller doesn’t get released from Livi? Who takes the team tomorrow and starts preparing for Friday? New guy/guys need to work with the players and see who he is going to select and in what formation.

Heard connor park would be stepping up from waterboy 

Does anyone know what the plan B is incase Miller doesn’t get released from Livi? Who takes the team tomorrow and starts preparing for Friday? New guy/guys need to work with the players and see who he is going to select and in what formation.

Posted in the other thread but Derek Jackson I’d imagine is still around so he will be the only current first-team coach left assuming the fitness c**t left with McKinnon.

I doubt Livi would stand in the way of BSLM though he’s barely been fit enough to play this season so won’t be much of a loss if any at all.

13 minutes ago, champions said:

How do you feel about your manager whoring himself to partick and ayr? He’s clearly looking to move up.

FIFY. So, name any part-time manager in League One that wouldn’t jump to a full-time Championship role?

2 minutes ago, TxRover said:

FIFY. So, name any part-time manager in League One that wouldn’t jump to a full-time Championship role?

Makes no difference if he's part time or full time, still whoring himself about. 

Yogi did it towards the end of his time at falkirk,, he should have kept it quiet until he had something sorted. Shows a lack of respect.