The Falkirk FC Thread

Completely unrelated to anything that's been discussed, but I've seen a deal of improvement in Robbie Mutch's game over the last year to 18 months and I think we have a future no.1 there. Sad that he's likely also our last sellable asset. Would try and get him tied down on a longer contract.

2 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Completely unrelated to anything that's been discussed, but I've seen a deal of improvement in Robbie Mutch's game over the last year to 18 months and I think we have a future no.1 there. Sad that he's likely also our last sellable asset. Would try and get him tied down on a longer contract.

I’m a fan as well. Said at the start of the season that I would have liked to see him start as our number 1. Bell has played decent tho tbf.

Struggles to kick from hand and is a bit naive when playing out from the back but other than that he has been good. I'd agree on future No.1.

7 minutes ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

Some of his balls out from Airdrie corners were very good...really quick and started an attack

He defnitely looks for early distribution and often picks the right option. I think tje kicking criticism comes when he has held onto it so everyone is up the park waiting for it, and he launches it out of play.

It's all very well having a quick-witted keeper who looks to start an attack with quick distribution, but if you have dullard slow-witted outfield players who aren't paying attention and just jogging back to their positions it doesn't work.

I'm looking at YOU Doyle. 

4 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Danny Lennon is a shite manager.

The 6 points they have been gifted by us, along with having David Goodwillie in their squad have massively papered over the cracks for them this season.

The fact the Clyde fans worship him is a sad reflection of what's happened to them as a club 

The state of this

We've been knockin you yokels from pillar to post for decades. Three is the magic number son, good luck catchin up.....

That said, Lennon would be the best manager you've had in years, and probably would be tempting for him depending on the state of things behind the scenes....which cost the Luvvies earlier this season

'Course McColl was first choice, course he was....😂

The state of this
We've been knockin you yokels from pillar to post for decades. Three is the magic number son, good luck catchin up.....
That said, Lennon would be the best manager you've had in years, and probably would be tempting for him depending on the state of things behind the scenes....which cost the Luvvies earlier this season
'Course McColl was first choice, course he was....[emoji23]

Calm down Danny

5 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Theres a reason why Yogi has been out of work more than he has been in it, not taking away anything from what he achieved at us before but his name is mud in the football world, not to mention i doubt we could afford to pay off ANOTHER team again in regards to terminating contracts by mutual consent..

Edited by AL-FFC

Theres a reason why Yogi has been out of work more than he has been in it, not taking away anything from what he achieved at us before but his name is mud in the football world, not to mention i doubt we could afford to pay off ANOTHER team again in regards to terminating contracts by mutual consent..

Am I being whooshed on the last bit? Yogi is out of work so surely we wouldn’t have to pay anyone?

44 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Am I being whooshed on the last bit? Yogi is out of work so surely we wouldn’t have to pay anyone?

No, you just haven’t twigged or fail to remember the amount of players that Yogi fell out with and that left the club by mutual consent after a failing out with Yogi.