Owen Coyle

Lee McCulloch

Gary Naysmith 

Steven Pressley 

Yogi

Davie Weir

Edited by AL-FFC

31 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Agree 100% but you have neglected to include Owen Coyle and Ally McCoist.

That was just of the top of my head, forgot to add:
Jonathan Johannson

Alan Stubbs

Edited by AL-FFC

He may be interested. I’d take my time as a board if I were them as they absolutely need to get this right. Owen coyle would be a disaster, imo . 
I think its going to be a pretty quick appointment, as someome mentioned usually an interm team would be announced to take training/next game but they havent done that, i know u seem pretty against Coyle but i actually quick like the idea of that, i think we could do a lot worse. I would rather OC to Pressley and i think he could be another person on the minds of the MSG/BOD, I remember how much they loved SP, kept giving him new deals when the fans wanted rid, wouldnt suprise me to see him return,

I think its going to be a pretty quick appointment, as someome mentioned usually an interm team would be announced to take training/next game but they havent done that, i know u seem pretty against Coyle but i actually quick like the idea of that, i think we could do a lot worse. I would rather OC to Pressley and i think he could be another person on the minds of the MSG/BOD, I remember how much they loved SP, kept giving him new deals when the fans wanted rid, wouldnt suprise me to see him return,

I actually wouldn’t be averse to Coyle or Hughes either. Not sure I understand the negativity towards them.
Don’t want McIntyre though.....

Just now, falkirkzombie said:
6 hours ago, wee_bairn said:
He may be interested. I’d take my time as a board if I were them as they absolutely need to get this right. Owen coyle would be a disaster, imo . 

Pressley was a bit of a marmite character i think a lot of folk hated him for the Scotland debacle others felt his ego was the issue.  I know he said we would stay up but i cant help but think he was trying to install a positive mentalityand get that belief into the players which goes against everything about being Scottish ..lol.

I just dont want any of the usual suspects near us they failed at their respective clubs and are out of work for a reason.