The Falkirk FC Thread

Tbf, I felt bad for Ray at HT and FT today (but did join in giving him pelters lol). I don’t think they’re arseholes (like Hartley), but they were horribly out their depth.

Seriously please give me Houston back. Favourite bairns manager of all time for me. Still feel sick singing “Housty GTF” Livi @ hame. 

Edited by JinkyBairn

Was genuinely shocked when I heard McKinnon had been sacked, as I assumed it had been done months ago. How the f**k did he last so long?

No chance you get lumbered with Hughes, sadly. He was all over the radio talking himself up for the Scotland job, and then both Edinburgh jobs, so theres no chance his ego will allow him to drop to the third tier, same with Pressley. I think Coyle would work, his biggest blot is at County, where he got a blank cheque book for the first time in his career and had absolutely no idea how to build a team like that. Give him a smaller budget and let him build a squad on his terms and see where it takes you, he laid our foundations in similar circumstances a decade ago.

1 hour ago, Bantabairn said:

This pair should have been sacked last season when we shat it against Alloa & Morton at home. The bigger picture tonight is that we are a club fractured from top to bottom.

I can only offer my best wishes to whoever come in. The poorest squad ever assembled ( yes worse than Hartleys)  witnessed some dreadful players in our navy blue, but this lot are...

Where do we actually go from here ? No youngsters coming through, broken MSG BOD , guessing our debt must be in free fall, no strategy in place....

Seriously worrying times 

No way its this worse than the squad last season.  Ray has shown far too much loyalty to some players, which I guess is to be expected when he takes the same squad where ever he goes. He also has no idea how to get them to play well.  Why give up with a 442 that's giving results to try a diamond?!  What was the formation today anyway, was not clear from the bizarre team sheet. 

Was Miller not signed as a rb / cb?  Yet we only see him today as a midfielder!