The Falkirk FC Thread

35 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I think they must have someone lined up (probably Coyle) because the norm would be leaving the assistant in place to take the team until the new guy comes in. There's nobody else available to do that unless they let Totten do it?

I'll do it

59 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I think they must have someone lined up (probably Coyle) because the norm would be leaving the assistant in place to take the team until the new guy comes in. There's nobody else available to do that unless they let Totten do it?

Coyne got horsed out of Ross County not only for the results but he would not move up from Bolton where his family live, and therefore was not hands on every day.

If he gets the gig which I would not object to, it would be on the proviso that he relocates to the area.  As for Alex Totten he would be a safe custodian and would get the fans support until the new management team is appointed.

Edited by HopeStreetWalker
additional comment

Well, a bit slow in getting there, but under the radar, the good old MSG have actually gotten two big decisions correct.....in a row!

That’s the difficult second album out of the way, so can they make it a hat-trick?